playing styles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• playing styles

whats your styles do you get stuck in?, always down the front? or are you taking pot shots at the back (disregard if your a sniper haha)

discuss!

Re: playing styles

Generally its either holding the line, flanking and taking "pot" shots at the back with long range or sniper rifle. That and generally using insane ROF to lay down cover fire.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

depends what gun i have, if i have my trusty glock i love to be on the front line, with my m16 i will hang back and se what i can ddo with its amazing accuracy.

Comment

I tend to be on a flank and heavily involved in attacking the enemy, but I use M16's alot so I tend to be favour a sort of forward marksmans role, find some good cover and use the accuracy of my guns to pick off people in good positions to allow my team to keep moving. I also like to do an anti sniper role, or if playing defensive, I am again in cover laying down accurate fire on the advancing enemy trying to pin them as often as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by aribos View Post
          Generally its either holding the line, flanking and taking "pot" shots at the back with long range or sniper rifle. That and generally using insane ROF to lay down cover fire.
          dont worry i don't mean potshots insultingly haha

Comment

quite a lot of the time i let everyone dash to the front, and then back them up a short way behind. half way between hanging at the back and dashing to the front. that way, i can support people who are right in the thick of it, head back if i need to, and can start a flanking attempt fairly easily from where i am

Comment

I like to get stuck in so I charge forward like a mad man from cover to cover. i get bored sitting around. a good suicide charge gets the team moving anyway
              TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Wot's my style, the art of shooting, without shooting:D.

Comment

For me it depends on my mood and the the team I have backing me up. If Im with my team mate, we will do big flanking manouvers, sneeky sneeky style to get in behind the enemy, its amazing how many people dont watch their rear.
                  With my other team mate (good mate) we will do full frontal, he has the range I have the fire power, in FIBUA im normally first into buildings as I have the taclight.
                  section 24 of the 1968 Act
                  Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                  1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                  2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian IWG View Post
                    Wot's my style, the art of shooting, without shooting:D.
                    normally id find that a silly statement but i can believe it coming from a guy who seems to have Chuck Norris as his picture. haha

Comment

Normally we take the staggered approach, i.e. one person takes point, moves forward, takes cover, then the next one moves a bit further forward while the first person provides cover fire. Gets you a bit of everything, though normally I end up being the designated medic, so a lot of frontline crawling and sprinting :D

Comment

Usually find myself in a standoff, get bored, advance and get shot. :D
                        sigpic

Comment

i use the art of fighting without fighting,

Seriously i see myself as a one man army i have been seen to run into enemy bunkers with nothing more that a USP and one mag leaving my m4 in a random spot then forgeting where it is.
                          Custom M4
                          TM 1911

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                            its amazing how many people dont watch their rear.
                            With my other team mate (good mate) we will do full frontal,
                            no homo...

For me, I like to flank and be sneaky, or you can find me protecting our resident sniper (TKoS). Sooner or later, Aeviv sounds the charge and we all just sort of.. run at the enemy, with little to no effect.
                            Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

full frontal assault......its not as if its real bullets....
                              attack.....attack....attack attack attack
                              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BALBOSA Sound Designer\Sound Recordist, Outdoor enthusiast and all round crafty bugger, one of the 2 founding members of team unit-13, if you would like info on the team feel free to drop me a pm Find out more about BALBOSA
                              Working...
                              X