Best HiCap brand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best HiCap brand

Tying myself to the stake for asking this, but . . . .

In your own experiences, what brand is the best HiCap you've used? and what gun was it for?

I'm looking at an RPK HiCap, but one brand is DBoys, and another I haven't heard of. Intending to donate the internals of a better HiCap and just want it to feed as long as possible :3 I've been having no luck with my AK highs, and the mids hate me completely

Re: Best HiCap brand

well with all m4 highcaps ive used dboys are the best

Comment

How many rounds do they feed before you have to rewind? I bought a vn mag which fed for like 10 rounds -.-

Comment

tm hi caps should feed flawlessly on a full wind
        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Originally posted by Jackypoos View Post
          How many rounds do they feed before you have to rewind? I bought a vn mag which fed for like 10 rounds -.-
          the whole mag :D

Comment

I have had various mags , Dboys, CA, ICS, TM, King arms and all i have now is 6 TM because as Caffin said you win them up once and empty the full mag without winding when they are new.

I have had mine for over 2 years and are only just starting to need a top up wind.

They do cost more than the china brands but why would you choose to have crap mags that dont feed and have to buy them every 3-6months?

Spend the money and get TM you wont regret it
            Trader Feed back: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33754

08 Systema PTW
            KSC USP compact
            G&P M4

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
              tm hi caps should feed flawlessly on a full wind
              Thats what I was hoping I'll just have to see if I get lucky with this DBoys one, otherwise a Tm one is gonna have to donate its muscle :3

Anyone had experience with the aftermarket springs? Might be cheaper for me ^^

Comment

I got 4 Dboys metal hicaps for a tenner, had no problems with them at all. No noticeable difference between mags costing £40 a piece. They do the job, feed well, don't break and clock out about 270-80 out of 300 rounds (the last handful don't wind very well because there aren't enough left for the gears to stick)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jackypoos Male, Student, Jolly. Find out more about Jackypoos
                Working...
                X