Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AWA woodland

Originally posted by Ian IWG View Post
    Not chronoing asside,(they were doing it every game up until last year), there's no minimum engagement distance as all guns have a max of 350fps on site inc sniper/bolt action rifles. In fact if I remember corectly the FPS limit was always 328 +10% so you could get away with 360 FPS.
    Only had one game there since last Feb 09 and that was ok, only thing I found was it was still the same games we had played every month for the 15 months before that.
    they have not been chronoing for longer than just this year mate.
    trader rating

Comment

Yer could be, they didn't chrono the last time I went April/may this year but the last time I went before that was Feb 09 and they chroned then and had been going it before that regularly after getting the UKARA statues, or what ever the term is, I used to go every month more or less from Sept 07 but just got bored of the same old games. Got more into milsim/filmsim at gunman now and play just 4 weekenders a year,much more fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian IWG View Post
        Yer could be, they didn't chrono the last time I went April/may this year but the last time I went before that was Feb 09 and they chroned then and had been going it before that regularly after getting the UKARA statues, or what ever the term is, I used to go every month more or less from Sept 07 but just got bored of the same old games. Got more into milsim/filmsim at gunman now and play just 4 weekenders a year,much more fun.
        which Gunman site do you play at?
        trader rating

Comment

Been to Tuddnam and Harmer Green scout camp. Doing Piddington next month and Candlestone in Wales in November.

Comment

its all about tudders this weekend :D

Comment

Would have liked to have come but I'm working nights

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

theairsofttank Airsofter, The British Army Find out more about theairsofttank
              Working...
              X