How do i put the scope back on? xD

Comment

Re: Dragunov scope question

Someone?

Comment

Originally posted by LeeBristolAirsoft View Post
        How do i put the scope back on? xD
        Open up the little lever and slide it onto the side rail from the front to the back

Comment

Also, ive tried some button cell batteries in it, various sizes but illumination still not working, i even put two of each in, how many is it supposed to have, any is there a particular size i need? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by grey View Post
            Open up the little lever and slide it onto the side rail from the front to the back
            you mean that lever i used to take it off? And do i lift it up too? And i tried coming from side but still confusing

Comment

Befor you slide the scope down the rail the small arm should be at the back on the outside. Slide the scope over the rail untill it stops. Push in an arc the small arm that's attached to a cam that tightens on the rail.

If the scope is loose you can take the adjustment washer out of the inside of the through bolt turn the cam a couple of notches and try again. Obviously can be loosened in the oposite direction.

Ehobby sell some red dots made in Belarus, you may get some info from their site.
              Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Thanks i'll get to that tomorrow, im tired of messing about with the scope :P

Comment

I had a cheap clone scope and it was rubbish, you had to break the on off switch off the scope befor it would fit....The one you have looks nice....

I had it on an AKM that I turned into a ruski DMR.
                  Gun tech.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

What battery did the scope have though?

Comment

No idea...lol....
                        Gun tech.

Comment

Use only AG13 (or LR44, #357) batteries. (Attention! For the PK-A scope "+" should be outside.)
                          hope this helps
                          cheers
                          andy
                          Ridding the world of two tones one by one

Comment

The batteries are specific to the scope afaik. Regarding taking the scope off and ptting it back on, as described above the little lever you see on the side of the scope should be lifted upwards and pulled to the side to take the scope off. Sometimes it's a bit stiff but that means it won't have any wobble in it when it's mounted. To put the scope back on you slide it onto the rail from the front of the scope mount towards the muzzle, then lift the lever and clip into place so that it looks the same in the above photo.

Regarding the quality of the scope, POSP scopes were manufactured in Belarus as a cheaper option to manufacturing them elsewhere. The optics are top quality and the only real differences between those manufactured in Belarus and the propper POSP scopes are aesthetics. The are both genuine Russian Dragunov scopes, just cheaper manufacturing for the Belarus one.

I have tried my Belarus scope on a genuine Dragunov. It came straight off my KA SVD and fitted straight onto the real deal. After 10 shots I had it dailed in and the scope showed no evidence of recoil damage, nor did it change it's POI. Fantastic pieces of kit and the turrets have real positive clicks for windage and elevation. They normally fetch up to £160 on a certain auction site. Well worth the money. I'd spend the £160 on one of these before I'd spend £100 on a chinese clone.

Just while I'm on the subject, check in front of the windage turret on the scope for a hole. If it's not there it isn't an infrared compatible scope. Not really a big issue in airsoft though :p

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Still cant manage to put it on :P can someone take the image at the top of the page, go on paint and circle the bits that i need to lift\pull whatever so im not doing it wrong

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ominous Slayer My name's Lee. My username used to be LeeBristolAirsoft. Find out more about Ominous Slayer
                                Working...
                                X