Gas or Battery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas or Battery?

Which is the common held opinion on which is better for an assault rifle? Gas or battery operated? I'm assuming both have advantages and disadvantages, such as gas's problems in working in cold weather.

Can anyone offer some input on this?

Cheers

Re: Gas or Battery?

The choice comes down to what you arer looking for from you rifle. Practicality, or fun/realism.

Electric rifles are very practical. They are more reliable than gas skirmish-to-skirmish, and will peform better.

Gas rifles are more realistic, and more fun. The blowback and bolt lock/release makes them very much like their real-steal counterparts. But, the recoil means that it is harder to achieve the tight groupings of an AEG. And obviously, it will suffer from cooldown, and may stop working altogether in cold weather.

I myself am looking to get a gas rifle, probably a WA or WE M4 of some kind.

Comment

Re: Gas or Battery?

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post

I myself am looking to get a gas rifle, probably a WA or WE M4 of some kind.
      Yeah I watched a video on youtube of them testfiring a WE M4 Gas Full Metal, looked absolutely mint I must say

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sisko Find out more about Sisko
      Working...
      X