Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Ultimate Wargames Limpsfield/Tonbridge- any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Wargames Limpsfield/Tonbridge- any good?

Alright all, being that I'm going to be down south for a while and that now it appears I WON'T be giving up airsoft, I'm on the hunt for sites.

Apparently 'Ultimate Wargames' has a site five minutes from my house... does anyone play there, or at their sister site in Tonbridge?

What are your thoughts?

Thanks

Dave

Re: Ultimate Wargames Limpsfield/Tonbridge- any good?

Spoilt for choice down this way!

The UW sites are alright, they have kind of fallen out my favour because...

- Limpsfield is very small, and play pretty much same games each time
    - Tonbridge is bigger, but has never been developed in terms of bases

Don't get me wrong, worth a visit. But can get a bit 'same-y'.

Other sites withing spitting distance...

- Bullswood. Paintball site running paintball style games. But then you do get all the structures etc. Including a Normandy beach landing!
    - Tactical Warfare. Fairly small woodland site, with a villiage in a clearing and a base at bottom of quarry. Good games and variation.
    - Elite Battle Zone. New CQB site. Has improved loads since opening.
    - Fort Amhurst. Now run by Platoon. Expect to book couple weeks in advance to get a space - nuff said!

That should keep you going a while. If you willing to do an hours car in any direction, there is easily another 5 - 10 sites open to you!

Drop me a message if you want someone to tag along with!

Comment

Cheers Jag, tbh I may go along to UW limpsfield a few times just as I can see it from my house but I'll check out some of those others Will message you when I'm going.

Comment

Hmm, there is also epsom bunkers!
        Elite action games its called. We could meet up once. Im not to far away. (Hampton)

Comment

Cool, I'm learning to drive again so once I get mobile I'm going to be hitting quite a few places!

Comment

im trying ace combat tomorrow.. maidstone/tonbridge way, meant to to be good!

also there is a new Cool under fire... something like that, its in sitingbourne, is good!

1hq is ona tues/wed nights in Rochester... very small CQB site! run by the Platoon guys

Ultimate wargames... have been a few times, tonbridge and Limpsfield... there ok, the man problem is the guys are not very organised.... its annoying waitng 10-20 mins between games while they work out the next one, with rules changing during the game.... not bad though
            FOR SALE
            7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
            , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up El, I reckon I may check out the CQB place Jag mentioned then kind of work my way south

Comment

I'm there on 21st

Comment

Depending on distance you are available to travel once you're driving you also have Xsite and The Mall about 1.5hrs drive, Eversley about 1hr 40min Elite action is about the same.
                  Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Thanks Jag, I have a lady friend visiting on the 19th so 21st is out, but from then on will probably be there regularly. Do they have any special rules on support guns?

Comment

Ive only played at tonbridge and is good they have an open area with bushes log piles for playing good games actually I no it doesn't sound like much but it's really good and. In the woods it's great no towers anymoore I mean instarted just after they had to take them down but we still use the remains of them as base games ect my thoughts are it's great but as I havnt experienced any other site I can't conpair it exept saying that I like it
                      Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

Originally posted by MilataryMupet View Post
                        Ive only played at tonbridge and is good they have an open area with bushes log piles for playing good games actually I no it doesn't sound like much but it's really good and. In the woods it's great no towers anymoore I mean instarted just after they had to take them down but we still use the remains of them as base games ect my thoughts are it's great but as I havnt experienced any other site I can't conpair it exept saying that I like it
                        I didn't really understand much of that but I guess it was a recommendation, thanks

Comment

Sorry my iPod isn't easy to type on
                          Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

Originally posted by MilataryMupet View Post
                            Sorry my iPod isn't easy to type on
                            No worries I think I'll be checking all around for a bit!

Comment

TWA is good, not much waiting around (like Ambush Adventures), and about 9 different games! Although a small ish site, their usually is no restrictions on where you can play! About 5 buildings, including what was a small, mock up "church" till the chavs came and stripped it of its spire

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

spetsnazdave87 Find out more about spetsnazdave87
                              Working...
                              X