Ares DSR-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ares DSR-1

Ive just bought an Ares DSR-1. Seems like a good gun. Its the version 2.

Was just wondering if anyone else on here had one and what they thought about them? Also is there any advise you might give for them?

Nothing silly like hang it on your wall and leave it there though please lol

CA M15A4 CQB
    TM M.E.U
    KSC Mac 11
    Warrior G22

Re: Ares DSR-1

Version one is a wallhanger version 2 however is a capable skirmish weapon however getting magazines for them is expensive

Nice guns though very nice

Comment

I had heard about the problems with the version 1. The mags are like £70 each, however you can buy the mag strips to go into the mags, as each mag hold about enough gas to go through about 4 mags worth of bb's. FPS decreases tho of course.

Was just wondering tho if people recomend replacing the hop rubber or barrel or anything since Im not up on these things.

CA M15A4 CQB
      TM M.E.U
      KSC Mac 11
      Warrior G22

Comment

Yeah the strips are like £15? from certain retailers, i mean if you have the money then its definitely worth getting at least 2 or 3 full magazines then extra strips just in case

A tight-bore barrel is all ways a good upgrade mate , the version 2 hop is good quality apparently but getting parts for the rifle is ridiculously hard yanks are saying

Comment

A guy at our site bought one of these recently. I believe he's selling it already.

Comment

Really!? so version 2 really isnt a huge improvement over version 1 after all

Comment

Well thats the thing, no one anywhere is writing anything about them, whether they are any good or what upgrades are recommened. I just thought sod it Ill get one. Maybe Ill set the mark lol.

CA M15A4 CQB
              TM M.E.U
              KSC Mac 11
              Warrior G22

Comment

i know it not very helpfull but

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07yWl...eature=related

the review of the rifle is on another tab . but to me it look very cool and i want it . .

Comment

woow now thats cool, yet very pointless, wonder why he doesnt convert the magazines too then that would be more useful

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Aaron Find out more about Aaron
                  Working...
                  X