Bolle tracker safety glasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolle tracker safety glasses

would these be suitable for airsoft use. I am looking for some safety glasses as i am tired of getting to hot under my full face mask now that it's summer. i want something with a good seal around the eyes but don't wont mesh any more as keep hearing that parts of the bb still go thought if it smash on impact. so can you just tell me if these will do or what i could use but don't want to spend any more then £15 thank you

Re: Bolle tracker safety glasses

anything made by bolle will be fine, as all bolle specs/goggles have a rating of at least EN166.F which is the minimum level of protection required for airsoft. I believe F has a protection rating of about 550FPS but dont quote me on that as Im not 100% sure.

EN166 goes from F to A, F being the lowest A being the highest, all airsoft glasses/goggles should have a minimum of F, obviously the higher the better.

Comment

Hi mate, those would work, but you will need some anti-fog, as i cans see those fogging up easily, Ive ordered some Bolle Vipers off the Bay, and will do a review soon

Comment

There good glasses mate, though id get the clear ones
        also get cat crap or anti fog wipes,as mine fogged up a fair bit

Semper
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Parky
        Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

i have these exact glasses, i had problems with steaming up so i sent them off to heroshark and he fitted mesh lenses for me, i posted them on a monday he got them on tuesday fitted them and sent them out on a tuesday i got them back on a wednesday... he is a good guy if your glasses are steaming up the mesh is very clear to see through and once you have them on for 5 minutes you dont notice the mesh holes
          Originally posted by jonnyhal
          For Sale: very nice heavy springer
          Originally posted by soulflame2
          when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

Use them myself. get Tracker II versions. They are B rated (6j) the old tracker I's are only F rated (1j).

Paid just over £10 to my door

As for steaming up. Wipe washing up liquid on the lenses and allow to dry overnight. Then buff off with a dry clean cloth. No steaming up all day

Comment

yeah i heard about the washing up liquid before so i guess it dose work

Comment

I got these and they steamed on me , rendering them absolutely useless in one of my games , much to the point where I blundered into an ambush and got Minced , could not see a thing , have emailed Hero Shark about his mesh inserts and will also try the Washing Liquid trick first .

Comment

does any one know where i can get the perscription insets for the Bolle tracker II, have the glasses but not the insets and they would be handy hahahaha

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gundown Find out more about gundown
                  Working...
                  X