Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Compatible pouches for sig 552 magazines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compatible pouches for sig 552 magazines?

Hi guys i need pouches for my warrior TMV to fit g36/sig 552 magazines but there aren't any that are made for the two guns

i was thinking of buying these pouches

Re: Compatible pouches for sig 552 magazines?

If your asking "will they fit?", then nope. G36c magazines are really bulky compared to slim m4 mags. so I dont think so.

Comment

Yeah sorry about that

So what would you use for magazine pouches then? are sig 552 magazines same bulk?

Comment

General rule of thumb for G36 Mags that I use is that if a pouch can fit two M4 mags, it will fit a one G36 with a bit of slack. If a pouch can fit three M4 mags, It will fit two G36 mags snuggly. I'm guessing Sig552 mags have roughly the same width as G36's due to the lugs. As for depth, just get some foam and stuff it at the bottom of the pouches when using the sigs.
        "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

try the warrior 2 ammo pouches they work

Comment

Cheers lads will do that

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiniSnipa Adam Purcell, 17, Student, Brockenhurst College Studying Uniformed public services Find out more about MiniSnipa
            Working...
            X