Minigun Builder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minigun Builder

Just had this link emailed to me, not sure if anyone has seen it before but it seems to be a decent website

http://kuba-t1000.com/minigun/index.php

Toby

Re: Minigun Builder

Seems a bit crap, the barrels don't even spin. I saw somewhere on a forum, some bloke made an M134 body kit for his M4 for something like £100, spinning barrels and everything, though it only fired out of the central axle while the barrels around it span. It's pretty simple to do if you've got the patience

Comment

"a bit crap" is a little harsh.....i would say a decent attempt for a prototype, but it would be a great minigun if it was able to spin,im sure the person who made it could create a more realistic version
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

I can appreciate the effort put into it, but the spinning barrels really are such a focal point of any minigun so it seems a right shame to omit such a huge detail

I love spinning barrels...

Comment

Originally posted by grey View Post
          Seems a bit crap, the barrels don't even spin. I saw somewhere on a forum, some bloke made an M134 body kit for his M4 for something like £100, spinning barrels and everything, though it only fired out of the central axle while the barrels around it span. It's pretty simple to do if you've got the patience

That's the idea that was going through my head when I was planning to try one (a very vague plan I might add :P). Fast geabox shooting through the axel, whilst the barrels span around it.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tintin102 Find out more about tintin102
          Working...
          X