Element upgrade parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Element upgrade parts

How high or low do people rate Element upgrade parts out of curiosity? Specifically the gearbox parts.
    "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Re: Element upgrade parts

Very VERY good, and also good value fr the price too

Comment

ive just ordered lots of element parts, great price but havent arrived yet sso dont know how they compare
      Originally posted by owainthegreat
      You sir, are a potato.

Comment

the element parts I've used have been awfull. (Pistons and bore-up kit)
        bought [bawt]
        verb
        Simple past tense and past participle of buy.
        brought [brawt]
        verb
        Simple past tense and past participle of bring.

Comment

i've used a set of high speed gears and a reinforced piston and was very impressed.
          andrew
          m249 para,m203,m4 cqb,m92f,m190 sf,spr,ak krinkov,ak74,aps2-sv,l96,p226

Comment

rate them high as have the oil-less metal bushings 7mm and they amazing and the m115 spring . .

thumbs up

Comment

only things i dont have from element in my 416 are the anti reversal latch and motor and its outranging most cheapsofts despite averaging 300fps
              Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Comment

Hit and miss, as you may have gathered. When they work, the gears are fine. On the other hand, I've had 3-7 sets turn up unusable. 2 had bent axles, the other had a molding fault in the sector gear, and it split in half before the first shot had fired. I gave up on them after that. The pistons are poor, too brittle, and the bushings seem very soft. Element FTKs tended to make the guns I put them in very noisy too. They worked fine, but just, loud. Good for the money, if they work. To be honest, even if I was penny pinching, I'd buy a better brand. Guarder, Prommy or Systema.
                sigpic
                Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
                I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Another Find out more about Another
                Working...
                X