Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many mags?

Hi guys,

I will be soon buying a tm p226 and need a rough idea of how mnay mags i will need, can anyone help?

Cheers Greg
    "They are in front of us, behind us, and we are flanked on both sides by an enemy that outnumbers us 29:1. They can't get away from us now!"

Re: how many mags?

what game type do you play?

i play woodland i have 2 desert eagle mags and i really need like 3 because i go off with just the pistol sometimes
    Originally posted by jonnyhal
    For Sale: very nice heavy springer
    Originally posted by soulflame2
    when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

2 pistol mags is usually enough

Comment

If you're using it as a backup, then two mags is probably enough. If you're gonna play sometimes with just a pistol, then aim for 3 or 4 mags unless you can take fairly frequent breathers to reload

Comment

good choice of pistol might I add, I find 2 mags works well for me
          Originally posted by anthonyyoungs1989
          The cans brand new... I'm clearly not retarded.

Comment

Yeah, 2 mags for back up weapon, 4 mags if you are using it as a solo weapon

Comment

i use 3 with both my pistols
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah i will be using it as a backup so 2 seems like the smartest choice.
                Are there any holsters that have mag pouches on? and preferably dropleg?

Thanks for all the help Greg
                "They are in front of us, behind us, and we are flanked on both sides by an enemy that outnumbers us 29:1. They can't get away from us now!"

Comment

Originally posted by gregairsoft View Post
                  Yeah i will be using it as a backup so 2 seems like the smartest choice.
                  Are there any holsters that have mag pouches on? and preferably dropleg?

Thanks for all the help Greg
                  Shop around, drop legs with mag pouches are easy to find

Comment

I found a class drop leg holster made by flyye, its just like any drop leg holster but has room for 2 mags and has molle loops on it. I'll pm you more info.
                    Bit-o-everything M4 RIS /TM MP5A4 / JG G36C / KWA MP9 NS2 / WE G39C / KSC USP / TM Beretta PX4 / TM 1911 MEU / DE M56 shotty

Comment

how much will you use a pistol? i recommend 2 spare mags 1 in - 3 total

im a crazy mofo with 11x 1911 mags, and that gets emptied rapidly in a game day as i dont carry spare gas or ammo usually
                      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

I have a P226 and use 3 mags in total, 1 in 2 out

But that is mainly because I got it second hand with those mags.

I rarely get through all mine TBH, but 2-3 total is all you will need if it is purely a sidearm.

Comment

Got two pistols on me usually. 4 mags for my P226 and 2 mags for my USP. I usually drop to my pistol when I go inside and if you get holed up in a room, extra mags are a god send.

Not sure how the P226 mags are these days but when I bought mine when they came out, the mag valves were shite. The little spring inside pops out. Ive upgraded all of mine with High flow winter valves. Never had a problem.
                          TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
                          Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
                          Maruzen APS Type 96
                          TM P226, Tac Master .
                          WE SCAR + VFC UGL
                          KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

Originally posted by Prev View Post
                            Not sure how the P226 mags are these days but when I bought mine when they came out, the mag valves were shite. The little spring inside pops out. Ive upgraded all of mine with High flow winter valves. Never had a problem.
                            The TM P226 mags are quality now, never missed a beat with me. Holster wise I use a mill force one, can't remember the exact one but its got an extra mag pouch on the front, so its perfect for me.
                            Originally posted by anthonyyoungs1989
                            The cans brand new... I'm clearly not retarded.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gregairsoft Male, Great fun Find out more about gregairsoft
                            Working...
                            X