ICS MP5A5 upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS MP5A5 upgrades

Hi guys i was thinking of getting an ICS MP5A5 of off zeroone and i was wondering what upgrades to put in it. im already gunna put in a tb barrel,m100 spring with bushings and new hop rubber is this enough or should i have more for around 330 fps and as much range as possible. if i need more could you please tell me. thanks

Re: ICS MP5A5 upgrades

Well, I think you already have a good enough idea as it is in terms of how you want to upgrade it.
    Personally, I'd chrono it before deciding to muck about with the spring, as chances are it already comes close to 330 as it is stock, at least according to the manufacturer.
    I assume you're getting the full metal one, but in case you're going to buy the plastic version, you may want to consider swapping out the Infinite motor for a better one, but only if you do extensive gearbox work.

As for upgrades, a new hop rubber should solve most accuracy issues and get you great range. Internally, you may want to fit a sector chip on the sector gear which will greatly decrease your chances of a misfeed.

Apart from that, you should be all but good to go for quite a long while. ICS internals are great on their own, so unless you want to mod the gun for a very specific purpose (Extreme RoF, very high power, etc) you can leave the GB internals stock. At most, I'd recommend reshimming the gearbox.

Comment

Re: ICS MP5A5 upgrades

Hey mate read the PM I sent you on YT should answer this.

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
      A brain?
      Originally posted by snuff
      Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lukio97 Find out more about lukio97
      Working...
      X