Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• members and sites

Hi guys,

I was wondering is there a way to see forum members regular site apart from going in to each indvidual members profile page. If so could you please let me know as it would make life alot easier. I suppose you could always make your self known and identify your regular site and ask others to say if its theres to, but still as said before is there an exsiting way?

Thanks Greg
    "They are in front of us, behind us, and we are flanked on both sides by an enemy that outnumbers us 29:1. They can't get away from us now!"

Re: members and sites

don't think so mate...

Comment

What would be the point of it?

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Just to know the lads that play at your local site to discuss when there next going etc.. i just thought it may be a good idea maybe just me being odd.
        "They are in front of us, behind us, and we are flanked on both sides by an enemy that outnumbers us 29:1. They can't get away from us now!"

Comment

No there isn't. Just open a social group for your local site then browse through some profiles and ask people to join it

Comment

Yes there is, Go to the top of the Forum where it says...

User CP iTrader FAQ Community Calendar New Posts Search Quick Links Log Out

using the Community drop down select Members List then go to the Search Members drop down on the right of the screen, and select Advance Search that takes to where you can do a search for Regular Airsoft Site:

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gregairsoft Male, Great fun Find out more about gregairsoft
            Working...
            X