zeroing a scope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zeroing a scope

hi guys, im looking for some tips on zeroing a sniper rifle scope.
    im rather confused as to what i adjust first. Hop up or scope?

thanks people.

Re: zeroing a scope

This gets asked every week, searching will provide and will google

pro tip

dont touch hop up when zeroing your scope

Comment

well probably the hop-up since theres no point zeroing in the scope whilst the BB's are flying properly. As for actually zeroing; it's not that hard, just turn the wee things on the side of the scope as to where you want them.

Comment

Basically set your hop to fire consistently straight first before you touch you scope for seroing. If your hop is nt set up then no matter what you do to your scope it will make no difference to accuracy.
        Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

so make sure the hop is firing the bb's in a flat line for the longest distance possible before zeroing? im only touching the hop up because im adusting from .2g bb to possibly up to .36

thanks guys

Comment

Yep you got it. I actually use a bore sight adjustment tool to set my scopes. basically you point a laser at the target and the set your scope crosshairs to match the laser dot on your target. No bbs and minor adjustment after shooting.

You can do it by yourself without someone checking the target. I then set the hop AFTER this is done and not the other way round. Then I test fire. Doing it this way I get super accurate results.
            Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

carlseamark Find out more about carlseamark
            Working...
            X