Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• decent gun bag

Alright all,

Im probably goign to use my bike to get to airsoft as it cuts the fuel bill in half, only issue is getting my rifles there, does anyone know of a really good gun bag, that can be locked and thus for wont open mid ride?

Any and all help is appreciated :D
    Dboys KAC PDW - PEQ - Lipo - 2x midcaps - £150ono
    Classic Army B&T MP5A5 - Battery - 2x midcaps - £200ono
    2x Clone M9 GBB - 1 Mag Each - £50ea ono

Re: decent gun bag

I currently use a G-Tac Mule 3000. Zips are big enough to stick a padlock through and it's got rollout straps so you can wear it like a backpack. Very durable!
    Room for a pistol & two mags, SMG, assault rifle/sniper, and two pouches for everything else. Very decent piece of kit!
    http://www.soldierstuff.co.uk/produc...87b99e1edd460c
    Trader feedback thread

Comment

When i use my bike to get to airsoft, i usually put small padlocks on the zips to be on the safe side, as you really can't risk any thing falling out. :S

Comment

The viper double gun bag probably would be for you. It has zips along the side, and then buckles coming back over. Also has built in backpack straps.

Comment

Hhaa that first bag would be like a sail.

Anyone that's ridden a motorbike before will know that you couldnt wear that! It goes on your back width-ways!

I'd also be interested in a good option for this as im a motorcyclist, cant you just dissamble the rifle a bit?

Comment

If it is the same as my Gaurder bag the it dosn't, when used as a rucksack it is worn lengthways.

Comment

Aye, it's worn lengthways. There are better pictures of the Guarder on ZeroOne (which is essentially the same as the GTac just slightly shorter)

Trader feedback thread

Comment

its not the length thats the prob guys . it the fact the if wearing it like a ruck sack on motor bike . our moving is restricted from helmet and upper body .

i used my gun bag on my gsxr 600 laid it flat on the pillion seat and strapped it down with bungies and never moved never opened stayed where was for the hour ride and the riding was made worse .

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Stealth1911 Find out more about Stealth1911
                Working...
                X