Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: APS M4 rifles - Anyone used one?

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
    Probably better off buying a G&G version of this, the recoil isnt anything to shake about
    I agree. It's not even recoil... the bolt moves... A tiny bit.

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
      Probably better off buying a G&G version of this, the recoil isnt anything to shake about

Lol!
      Hate.
      "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

Originally posted by gijohn2 View Post
        Lol!
        WHEY! you got the pun have a cookie, and i love that picture im cracking up as i type

Comment

I have used one of their AK's and it was reasonable, and for the price a good gun, yes the EBB was a joke as I can spit harder than the recoil it generated, but the wood on the gun was good quality an solid, the metal isn't pot metal as it is magnetic. From what I could tell it was stamper steel just like a real AK, but it may just have been steel over plastic as I didn't get to look inside it. As far as I know the gun has had no GB problems either so for something of its price I would say a reasonable gat.

Hop unit wasn't amazing but I used it completely fresh out of the box so it may well have gotten better with time and a decent rubber.

However it was one gun of a different range for the M4, the one I saw may well have been one from a good batch and there may well be quite a few lemons out there.

B.E.N. have you used a gun from any of their ranges? If not please shut up. Yes you have an opinion, we all do, but yours has no evidence behind it. APS are a paintball and RAM gun manufacturer so they already have alot of manufacturing facilities set up for production so maybe that is why they can break onto the market so cheap.

Comment

O.K, cheers guys. The same scepticism I have then.

I did google APS before the post, but I was hoping someone had used one to say what good/bad points they have.

The only reason I'm bothered is because a certain Panda sells these:

APS Full Metal M4 12.658" FF RAS EBB

The RIS, Sights and Foregrip would justify the purchase alone right?
            sigpic

Comment

On second thoughts, balls to getting into this again...
              Last edited by B.E.N.; 25 August, 2010, 00:05.

Comment

It fired well and the GB sounded well put together, nice and smooth, not like some of the CYMA or KALASH AK's I have used which are in the same price bracket. As I said the Hop up wasn't amazing but then I have seen more disappointing results from stock G&P hop ups. It fed every round exept when the mag was very low but that could be the mag as much as anything else. It did only kick out about 300-310 FPS but I would prefer that to the 400 something guns you can sometimes get at the same price.

The one I used, at the price it was bough for, was as good if not better than any other gun in its price range. With a TM or similar brand hop rubber it would easily be a very skirmishable gun. However I have no experience with the M4 rage form them so it could well be different.

I will find out this weekend if the gun is still running as well as it was when I used it about 7-8 weeks ago. Yes this is a new company and people are always quick to jump on the band wagon as to there quality. And although a sample of one is almost null and void it is still as good as any one else's experience with them.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jay Smidy Find out more about Jay Smidy
                Working...
                X