Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: the battle between airsoft and paintball

Originally posted by Cobra_UAL View Post
    Obviously my personal preference is airsoft. But I have nothing against paintballing.
    +1, both rock, just airsoft is worth spending money on :P

Comment

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
      Were only allowd to use the bio bb's that the site sells, due to some people abusing the ability to bring your own ammo and using non biodegradeable ammo. So the site ammo is very high quality, but also quite pricey D:
      Same, but my site sells 5000 green devil bio's for £15 which isnt bad! You cant find it any cheaper on the net

Comment

I to be honest hate paintball... I first played airsoft before paintballing.
        The thing I like the most about airsoft its its realism, you can dress like a full army combatant and do the part to the exact small detail if you choose..
        But paintball is just expensive and no sense of realism in it...90% of the time when i went to paintballing my gun tends to always break...I been airsofting for over 7 years now and not once my M4 or MP5 has broke on me...and I play all over the country in various sites..
        So my vote..AIRSOFT...
        Assumption is the mother of F*&% Ups!

Comment

I've not played paintball since before I started airsoft, but I didn't find there was anything particularly WRONG with paintball... It's a good laugh.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BALBOSA Sound Designer\Sound Recordist, Outdoor enthusiast and all round crafty bugger, one of the 2 founding members of team unit-13, if you would like info on the team feel free to drop me a pm Find out more about BALBOSA
          Working...
          X