full metal railed 1911

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• full metal railed 1911

Ok for a project i need to find a 1911 that looks like this that i can fit a supressor and m3 taclight to

ive seen some socom gear MEUs with the supressor adapter and railed front but they are always out of stock

is there a kit for a TM 1911 that fits this description? or does anybody produce anything like this, doesnt have to be exact, just want a full metal 1911 with a built in lower rail

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Re: full metal railed 1911

There are several kits, the Nova warrior, PGC Warrior, are the main two and I think Prime make one to but they are bloody rare and sell out quickly...
    Just because you can doesn't mean you should......

Comment

i would order one now if i could find one :/
      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Damn that thing's gorgeous
        I'm pretty sure I saw a kit almost identical to that on a HK site, I'll see if I can track it down

Comment

Looks like a we tech hi capa if you ask me! :P

Comment

There is a tactical WE 1911, the frame is similar.

slightly off topic - I've fired one of those S&W 1911s in the States, brilliant performer. Although the one I used was stainless and wood-grips, shake it and no rattles - tight as its ever going to get.

Comment

a wolf that is red had some banging nova kits i was looking at the kimber tactical one for a custom build but they seem to be out of stock

Comment

loup rouge have ProWin Kimber Warrior kits in for TM MEUs as well as madbulls new threaded barrel for socom gear 1911 variants which should also fit TMs.

Club de Gamer de guerre have the PGC Kimber Warrior kit in stock as well.

There's an asian hobby site which has the Hurricane Kimber Desert Warrior kit in stock.

A scottish warrior has WE Socom Gear MEU in tan in stock with a railed frame and thread adapter.

Comment

gotta be black, trying to make snakes operator...

might just put a threaded barrel on my kimber

Comment

the opertor is a springfield isnt it

Comment

yeah, but i cant find a springfield body kit that has a rail on the lower frame

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                        Looks like a we tech hi capa if you ask me! :P
                        except, its not a hi capa at all?

Comment

other than the slide its not far off tbh, and the grips

squint and its a hi-capa 5.1

Comment

Id go for the ProWin Kimber kit if i were you Shadow. Looks like awesome.

I was tempted by making an Operator very recently. Well, until sunday as it goes. Then i played with my mates pimped TM Mk23 and once again i now want nothing else.
                            AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by oliver View Post
                              other than the slide its not far off tbh, and the grips

squint and its a hi-capa 5.1

other than the grips, slide, and single stack magazine houseing, every aspect is different to a hi capa haha

the hi cappa IS based on the 1911 design, just with a double stack mag so of course it looks similar, but so does every 1911 concept

however im after something specific!

hmm going to employ some gbb people

anybody good at building custom gbbs?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                              Working...
                              X