strobe tactical light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• strobe tactical light

Been looking around for one and the only place i can seem to find them is in the states, who co-incidently, won't ship to the UK.
    Can these be bought in good old blighty?

Thanks

Re: strobe tactical light

Are you after a firefly strobe or a weapon light that will strobe?

If its the latter don't bother, it will disorientate both you and anyone around you. Plus it is lamping on a whole new level, which is something I am against full stop. It lead to more injurys than anything else and is just a pain.

Comment

Night game i went to last night i just used a standard tac light. if your anything like me you'll find that the light being put on for a second or two still disorientates you a bit as it destroys the natural night vision you had.

also, an important thing to consider is that there may be someone who is sensitive to strobing lights. you dont really want to be responsible for a siezure now.
      Last edited by Swift; 26 August, 2010, 11:13. Reason: typos- again

Comment

paint the torch, so it the glass is red ( obs clear paint or clear red plastic)

wont mess up your vision when you turn it on/off
        FOR SALE
        7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
        , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

You can get strobe taclight on the dock of the bay, put some red light gel over the end .
          Ta da

Comment

Strobe flashlight + red filter = massive waste of time.

Strobe is purely for disorientation of whoever is looking in your direction. Red filters is purely to protect your natural night vision (ok, and looks cool... and ruins map reading ability). There is somewhat of a clash between those two goals.

Comment

i saw one for sale in the rainforest for $55, im pretty sure they ship to the UK

Comment

checked those ones mate - they dont ship to UK

Comment

I can see there use in a tactical situation by real special forces but i dont see the need for an Airsofter to own one. All it will end up doing is giving someone a seizure

Comment

Originally posted by FortunateSon View Post
                    I can see there use in a tactical situation by real special forces but i dont see the need for an Airsofter to own one. All it will end up doing is giving someone a seizure
                    at least you wouldnt get hit then lol

also on the club of airsoft they have a square looking one for $65 and they definitely ship to the UK as i have purchased from them many times

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

palmer234 Find out more about palmer234
                    Working...
                    X