saw this in a shop any more ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saw this in a shop any more ?

I was in my local airsoft shop, in southend and i was flicking through one of there airsoft mags and about halfway through it said on a blank page with just black writing

when the game stops being a game its time to go home!!

has anyone else seen any phrases like this ??

Re: saw this in a shop any more ?

Strange thread, interesting point.

You do get people running around pretending they're in the forces, but as stated, at the end of the day it is a game, and if that can't be accepted you're in the wrong sport.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

It sounds like it's aimed at those people who'll take milsim a step further and lose the 'sim' part

Comment

The bane of skirmishing only sites?

Comment

a good piece of advice

Comment

I think that's a pretty cool idea - even better with the simplicity, rams it home better hah..

Comment

Haha good one. Will use that in future. I don't think the Milsimmers are the problem. If they want to go around shouting callsigns and creeping through in squad formations then that's cool, they are just taking playing army to another level.

It's the people who feel the need to cheat, or get angry and aggressive and upset when something doesn't go their way that really need to take notice. Whether they are in jeans and a hoodie running around with a G36 with a drum mag, or a kitted out milsimmer in hundreds of quids worth of gear.
              Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

I live in southend also and was wondering what shop is it? I have a G36c and want some accessories for it.

Comment

Originally posted by waltzinblack View Post
                  Haha good one. Will use that in future. I don't think the Milsimmers are the problem. If they want to go around shouting callsigns and creeping through in squad formations then that's cool, they are just taking playing army to another level.

It's the people who feel the need to cheat, or get angry and aggressive and upset when something doesn't go their way that really need to take notice. Whether they are in jeans and a hoodie running around with a G36 with a drum mag, or a kitted out milsimmer in hundreds of quids worth of gear.
                  Hit the nail on the head here. And on an unrelated side note.... sell me your M14!
                  WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GH0ST NAME: Böse Arzt....... 2ic of the fallen angels, we are back from heaven Find out more about GH0ST
                  Working...
                  X