2 tone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 tone

just wondering if you gio to ground zero with 2 tone do you look reli stuck out
    and people dont take you seriously???

Re: 2 tone

Please write using proper grammer and punctuation, not txt speak. Rules.

Anyway, yes, you stick out. They annoy me to hell, as I choose airsoft for realism, and bright green guns ruin that somewhat.

Some poeple don't mind, some say you're easier to see. You are, much so.

Another reason against them, is that more people using two-tones gives the government ammo (pun not intended) against our sport. We get a defence because we said we had to have realistic looking weapons for our sport to work, but if more and more people use two-tones, the government may say, "well, if they can be used, then you can all use them", and take away our defence. Lots of unhappy airsofters.

I'm not saying you buying a two-tone will ruin it for all of us, but it's something to consider.

Comment

just look onn here m8
      there are loads of good guns in none 2 tone kicking about!
      i h8 it and sprayed over my old gun even though yur not supposed too. shhhh!

Comment

i hate the two tone army,
        get a two tone gun and some black spray paint,
        it doesnt matter if the paint doesnt look great, at least you wont look like an idiot
        peace up ace down

Comment

yer i agree

Comment

Originally posted by sniperiain View Post
            just look onn here m8
            there are loads of good guns in none 2 tone kicking about!
            i h8 it and sprayed over my old gun even though yur not supposed too. shhhh!
            Smooth. You've just admitted to and persuaded someone else to do something illegal on a public forum, run by an airsoft shop.

Nicely done.

Comment

We get a defence because we said we had to have realistic looking weapons for our sport to work
              I disagree strongly with the statement that airsofters need ther guns to look realistic for the sport to work - why do we? You can still brass each other up with blue guns. The sport would still work.

Comment

Not illegal if they're an airsofter. And this is an airsoft forum. Easy.

And yes, I agree. Two tone is for kids, not airsoft. At least, not milsim/scenario based airsoft.
                /9 out.

Comment

If you aren't registered you can't make an IF a RIF. That's what I've understood all this time.

And no, we don't need RIFs, but that reason convinced the government to give us them. Don't want to see it broken down.

Comment

why dont you just stick camouflage tape on it, its removable if any ones moans

Comment

doh
                      hahaha
                      oh well, ive heard that a certain scottish airsoft company dont mind if u send sprayed over 2-tone guns to get fixed!

Comment

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
                        If you aren't registered you can't make an IF a RIF. That's what I've understood all this time.

And no, we don't need RIFs, but that reason convinced the government to give us them. Don't want to see it broken down.
                        Uh-uh. Registration is a matter of proof (to UKARA retailers, specifically). Its not a permit or anything of the sort. Owning an RIF is legal. Painting an RIF for the purpose of a 'permitted activity' (IE airsoft) is legal.
                        /9 out.

Comment

oh oh i put cammo tape on my gun!!
                          one problem!
                          when u take it off it basicly leaves the sticky stuff on the gun

Comment

was it the real stuff or just camouflage tape because the real stuff shouldn't

where did you buy it

Comment

Have to agree with Nine here, Two-tones do subtract something from the game, its not much effort to wrap a scrim round it for a match, therefore it doesnt look too bad and you havent broken any laws

Also note that you CAN spray a two tone black if you can PROVE you have a defense regarding the VCRA, but i wont go into this now

As for the whole will anyone take you seriously, its a mixed bunch, some wont, some will. The problem is, and its nothing against two tones, in the mind of many airsofters (not myself id like to think) the train of thought sometimes goes

Two tone-> Not Registered-> Inexperienced/ Too Young-> Not going to be as good as others

But on the other hand, if its your only alternative, unless your going to rent, you dont have much of a choice
                              G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                              RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Thinker341 Retro guns, Retro combats, RETRO! :D Find out more about Thinker341
                              Working...
                              X