Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decent rifle

Ok sorry if this is the wrong section
    anyway I have next to no luck with my guns externally eg my m4's front body pin rings snapped and my recently bought m14 the bolt handle has broken I mean they havnt really afected the guns performance but it is anoying when I spend money on a gun and then they break so basically I am selling up and am after a new gun and I want to now what gun would be good for a strong sturdy gun that wont break after 5 mins and that performs well fir my style of play "assault" I will have about £340 to spend on a gun and have been looking. At the ares l85a2 wonderd if that would cover strong,sturdy,reliable and performse well if you have anyother suggestions please tell me

And I'm sorry if I have posted questions about slot of. Guns latley.

Cheers in advance
    Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Re: Decent rifle

Marui P90 is a good option, I don't think you can break any part of it really - Seeming as its a rectangle! One of the most reliable/accurate AEGs on the market.

KWA AEGs are very good, a bit more pricier than a Marui, but reliability is great.

CA/G&P armalite series are a consideration, as well as CA's MP5 series.

Comment

Cheers mate I'll have a look around
      Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

I would simply sugest getting a full metal gun, with a once peice barrel etc, from a decent company, ushc as G&G, Star, ARES, KWA, G&P or Tokyo Mauri, or Classic Army.
        When the 404 error message gets a 404 error message, you know it's bad...

Comment

ICS L85A2 FTW my friend,

Comment

TM P90 is a good shout, it is incredibly simple and is almost impossible to break. However, it's looks are a matter of love or hate.

Comment

If youre going for a L85 go for the ICS over the Ares anyday, and tm p90s are good but ics l85 is the best rifle i have ever owned, and ive owned quite alot.

Comment

cheers guys i have kind of narowd it down to to riflles im interested in the ics l85 a2 and the kwa m4 s-system i have herd good reveiws on both what do you guys think

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MilataryMupet I'm the "fuc**ng kid with the axe" :P Find out more about MilataryMupet
                Working...
                X