Spolit for choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spolit for choice

Hi, iam looking for a new AEG, my budget is around £250 (including extras, batteries,mags etc) i have been looking for over 2 weeks to make a choice, i dont want a m4 or G36 (already had them), so iam just stuck on what to buy??!
    Suggestions?
    sigpic

Re: Spolit for choice

this question is way to open to debate. Get what you like, I like sa80, other people dont.

Airsoft is a subjective thing

Comment

Yeah, look in the New Players and Advice section.

Lots and lots of discussion threads.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

my sig lol

you could try something an mp5 of some sort. maybe an ics one?
        Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
        I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

I think an SRC XM8 GENIII would fit fairly well there, about £180, although its based off of a G36. - Comes with a removeable scope... So you have enough money to spend on magazines and a decent battery or two.

SRC are worth a mention, either that or wait for the china-clones to come back into the market.

Comment

I know what you mean (style of play and all that) but i really dont know, i need some help on what is gunna give me reliability, good performance and practicality.
            sigpic

Comment

@The lazy marksman, have you got a link to where i could buy that?
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, sorry about the lateness - I forgot to sign off before...

Anyway, a hint would be a certain hobbie with a hint of action. Another perhaps a 'global earth' airsoft. - I'll PM you in a moment about it.
                I'm assuming you're registered, other wise it could get a bit pricier and one retailer won't supply it to you.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Lukey b Find out more about Lukey b
                Working...
                X