little help with front end sets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• little help with front end sets

hello lady's and gents im after the front end set (hand guard) of the coming picture does anyone know where i could get one? i would swap the front end set from a g&p sentry plus the vltor front sight if someone has one and wants to swap let me know

cheeeers

Re: little help with front end sets

it looks allot like an hk416, so any hk416 handguard/front set should do the job.... though I reckon it would look allot better with a VLT upper receiver...
    When the 404 error message gets a 404 error message, you know it's bad...

Comment

Not really.......Best bet mate is to trawl HK shops for an item similar to this

Comment

Looks like a DD 9" rail to me, may be wrong though.

Comment

damn i was hoping i wouldn't have to go abroad for it. i was hoping the "fire that supports" would do one cos they do the conversion kit

Comment

Originally posted by Evilllamas View Post
            it looks allot like an hk416, so any hk416 handguard/front set should do the job.... though I reckon it would look allot better with a VLT upper receiver...
            The HK416's receiver is significantly taller than an Armalite's, so using a 416 handguard on an AR receiver would cause the front portion of rail to be about 1cm higher than the rail on the receiver

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
              Looks like a DD 9" rail to me, may be wrong though.
              + 1

http://sulacosystems.carbonmade.com/

Comment

Originally posted by nostromo View Post
                + 1
                YAYS! I KNOWZ STUFFZ.

Looking on a HK site it is very similar to a Madbull DD 9" Lite front end. But it could be the MK18 9.5" one. This was looking on the same site you got that pic from, on the first page of RIS/RAS.

Comment

DD defence rails dont have a curvature between each rail they tend to be square, If anything that looks like a Knights armament though i may be wrong, ive also looked for this front end with no results.
                  Custom M4
                  TM 1911

Comment

thanks for all your help guys what annoys me is they definately have them in the country cos it comes with the defender kit from g&p

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BALBOSA Sound Designer\Sound Recordist, Outdoor enthusiast and all round crafty bugger, one of the 2 founding members of team unit-13, if you would like info on the team feel free to drop me a pm Find out more about BALBOSA
                    Working...
                    X