Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ebay orders from HK

Originally posted by iamstephen85 View Post
    Ordered from them on the 30th and it was sent same day but have waited 33 days and counting and still no package. Emails have been replied to overnight due to time difference but in each one they've stressed they can't do much and to wait "a few more days".

I've given them until Monday 9th otherwise I'm going after a refund directly or via paypal dispute.

In short buy from the UK !
    Only 9 months ..

Ive brought a few things from ebay HK seller. quickest was about a week for my mesh mask. slowest was 3weeks for a torch.
    sigpic

Comment

im surprised that the mods havent brought this up yet... rules guys. there are some.

buut, ive never had a problem with HK sellers, postage varies between a week to about 3... but then most of the time its stuff thats very hard to fink in the UK like my Glock scope mount, or the stock on it...

Then again, there is always the risks involved tooo.
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Ordered from them on the 30th and it was sent same day but have waited 33 days and counting and still no package. Emails have been replied to overnight due to time difference but in each one they've stressed they can't do much and to wait "a few more days".

I've given them until Monday 9th otherwise I'm going after a refund directly or via paypal dispute.

Comment

Luckily I`ve never had a problem, most things seem to get here within a couple of weeks. I still remember ordering my first AEG from HK years ago, it arrived within five days, I was amazed.
          I think if an item was overdue the stated delivery time, I`d email the supplier and give it a couple of days extra. If it hadn`t arrived by then I`d open a PP dispute, you can always cancel the dispute if the item arrives a few days later.

Comment

I ordered from xxxxxx on the 16th April, so it's been nearly 2 and a half weeks now... Hopefully it will arrive soon otherwise I will be in the same boat as you
            Last edited by Caveira; 4 May, 2011, 10:43. Reason: Retailer

Comment

When will they ever learn.

Comment

There are plenty of great HK sellers, if you go on The bay of E and get the company address details for them,and registered business name then you can find the company's actual website and save even more on postage and a bit more about them before you buy, I have traded with 7-8 different HK sellers and only had problems with one, make sure if you do buy then they do provide tracking via HK post office that way you can follow process rather than keep emailing them and winding yourself up. If anybody needs names of sites I can provide.

Just to add I bought a ACM Magpul UBR stock on wednesday last week, web said they deliver in 6 days via EMS for free, as it cost me peanuts I thought I'd give it a go, it came this morning and is exactly the same quality as my real one that cost 142.75 in the uk.. Deals are out there

Comment

A quick rules clarification guys:

It's OK to mention Ebay, but please don't name the sellers or link to items.

In response to the question, I've never had any issues with HK purchases. The only problems can be if HMRC hold up the package and parcel force rape you over their fees. A UK seller won't have these problems and you'll have a nice easy return policy, so it's all a question of how much are you willing to pay to remove any risks?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post
                    A quick rules clarification guys:

It's OK to mention Ebay
                    yippee....oh happy days
                    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Never had a problem myself, there's some good savings to be made. Postage costs are usually alright, less than alot of uk airsoft retailers charge to send.... One retailer wanted to charge me £9 to post a bag of bb's costing £8.50.
                      Quickest I've had something arrive from HK is 4 days, usually around 2 weeks though.
                      G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

I've ordered a few bits, most have taken aaages and in some cases the quality was rubbish. At least if they're based in the UK you can phone up and have a moan

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowlink25 BOOM Find out more about shadowlink25
                        Working...
                        X