Pistols

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pistols

I had the crazy thought the other day to go skirmishing with just a pair of pistols, and i am now seriously considering doing so. I imagine it would be very fun, but i was wondering what range i would be hoping to acheive with a tm p226 gassed up with propane. I realise i would probably need to get a bit closer, but that woouldnt be too hard considering the small size of the weapons- easy to crawl with.

any thoughts appreciated,
    Bukkerz
    BOOM!

Re: Pistols

there was a couple of guys at the weekender who seemed to get along fine with it i think if you can get close enough and youve got enough ammo then no probs gonna be hard to crawl though with two pistols in your hands

Comment

A TM pistol shooting a .28g BB will out shoot most AEGs range wise.
      I have and use the following stock TM pistols - 1911a1, G17, P226 x2 All of them are used with guarder power Gas. They all outrange my Aegs and are comparable to my 350fps Sopmod.

I am also considering going with just a pistol, but I have a habbit of defending for ages in buildings and would soon run dry....

Comment

cheers for the info guys.

@sniper34d; I also find myself in these situations, but I reckon that could be solved by lying in a bush and waiting until the attackers are two feet away....
        Or, charging at them and earning what we spartans call a glorious death.......
        BOOM!

Comment

I played the last game of the day with just a KJW P226 and a WE MEU on Saturday in a woodland game. Got three kills and one of them was a ridiculous shot which I guarantee I couldn't have made with my AEG.

It wasn't even aimed properly either, I just had both pistols firing at the same time while pretending to be Chow Yun Fat and shouting 'Marshal! Are we allowed to use slow mo?' Saw a guy running left to right away from me across the river in the centre of the woods, opened up and after about six shots he threw his hands up and called hit.

The two guys next to me (who both had AEGs) hadn't even bothered to fire because they thought he was out of range. They looked at me like 'WTF?' I just kissed my guns and walked off into the sunset (then I realised that was moving away from where I wanted to be and changed direction).
          102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

So in other words...

Good idea if you wanna have the most possible fun :D
            BOOM!

Comment

i do it every time i skirmish, for the first and last games of the day. Its great fun. as for range that wont come into it as the whole point i guess is trying to get up close and personal. When i go out with just my pistols i love being at the front sneaking about

Cant beat it
              Lots Of Inert Ammo For Sale - PM For Details

Comment

Great fun, but be sure to watch your magwell... I stalked a sniper, ready to shoot only to hear a 'click!' The hammer went down but nothing happened, only to find I was missing my mag a couple of yards back. - Rubber knife is always fun as well, running towards them scares the living daylights out of them.

I carry two pistols on the field, I'm not a fan of leg holsters, get a belt/shoulder/molle one - those are the best.

Comment

The P226 is fine, has a good range, and the hops good. But if you put a metal kit on them, dont even think of running that rig in the winter.

Im getting a TM Mk23 Socom for my pistol rig. Resin seal the mags, PDI tightbore, and run with 10 mags.

I wouldnt dream of doing it with anything else though. Not even my 5-7.
                  AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

The first thing i thought when i read the words rubber knife was..... Tac knife! But alas, any blade shape objest is forbidden at our site. And strange, I prefer leg holstersto things on my chest; lets me crawl better.
                    BOOM!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bukkerz Find out more about Bukkerz
                    Working...
                    X