• Show
Clear All

Re: Burning A Hole In Your Pocket?

Originally posted by RM_Stu View Post
    when i sell 2 of my other guns
    ARRRRGGGHHHH

how could you "sell" a gun are you ill?

you must find a way :P

say to the missus that you won it in a raffle :P worked with my Glock ahahaha
    Originally posted by jonnyhal
    For Sale: very nice heavy springer
    Originally posted by soulflame2
    when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

funny really, cause i get the same urge every payday, but working in a job, with a wife, kid and house to look after, well it kind of kills any airsoft related expenditure dead in the water.

though having said that, gotta stop watching the a-team, makes me want a kimber......

Reaver
      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 1 September, 2010, 12:03.
      "I'm three sheets to the wind, and i haven't even left the harbour!"

Comment

afraid so, selling my m249 and sa80 to fund the AK, dont really get much use out of them anymore

Comment

I got really really close to buying a KSC Glock 18c today. The only thing stopping me was knowing I've got to pay the deposit on my new carbon road bike at the end of the week. The only problem is I can't have it until it's built, which could be weeks so I've got another few weeks of trying not to buy the new g18c

Comment

Originally posted by RM_Stu View Post
            afraid so, selling my m249 and sa80 to fund the AK, dont really get much use out of them anymore
            I've just done the same

Comment

Good god John, i thought you werent coming back on here. Haha.
              AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by barrett50carrott View Post
                well, the next thing im going to buy will most probably be a real steel sling for the systema tw5 as i dont want a viper one breaking mid point and snapping the gun in half :O
                Gahhhh.
                Thank you for reminding me of that doomed skirmish..... RIP ICS MP5...

Comment

Originally posted by Tackleberry View Post
                  Shadowcaptin has already asked me to do a similar project. It'll be difficult to get it exact as an airsoft version of the slide and frame dosen't exsist, but I should be able to get it close with a bit of creative smithing....!

My new M.E.U. Custom is nearing completion so watch out for that soon.....
                  Acually i may have solved it tony, i have a socom gear Wilson Combat on the way so im going to see what i can do with that, sort of fits the operaetor, has the built in lower rail and a threaded barrel, shame the slide is all wrong
                  |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                    Acually i may have solved it tony, i have a socom gear Wilson Combat on the way so im going to see what i can do with that, sort of fits the operaetor, has the built in lower rail and a threaded barrel, shame the slide is all wrong
                    Nice one. We can use it as base and work from there.......

Comment

Originally posted by Tackleberry View Post
                      Nice one. We can use it as base and work from there.......
                      yeah, im going to send that money now and my address in a PM

,,,, back to topic

money always burns a whole in my pocket, im meant to be paying the man above alot of money but i just bought a new pistol....

im going to have to lock it in a container that only my parents know the code of
                      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

My work and pay is very inconsistent. At the moment I've got about a fiver to my name until halfway through the month.
                        Last 'payday' was a fairly nice day of session work so had about £120 to spend (srs money) so I've now got a low aimpoint mount for my FAMAS, a set of Multicam with all the pads and cool things, with a matching vest, plus a few other bits and bobs on their way.

Saving for a few G&P parts and a Modify Torus gearbox to make use of these AR bits I have lying around

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Fenriz Old enough to know better. Find out more about Fenriz
                        Working...
                        X