Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyma AK74u

Hey guys.
    I have heard looooooots of good stuff about cyma aks in general and i really like the AK74u look, and it would also help with a PSC impression. (Private Security Contractor)

So i am wondering if cyma will make a return to the market, as i can see them nowehre on all the famous airsoft retailer sites..

Any info on that?

-Phil

Re: Cyma AK74u

Well I bought a CYMA AK47 Spetsnaz only a few weeks back, brand new, from my local retailer :D so there are still some retailers out there with stock...it's just finding them
    WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

stupid me. Just found it on 2 websites

Comment

also, just a helpful pointer, which might be a load of rubbish, my local shop just changed the brand of the cyma AK i bought, from Cyma to cybergun.

Comment

Some retailers have done that, but not all - again it's just being dilligent and searching endlessly 'til you find what you're after.

I used to have a CYMA AK74SU - Really really nice! Even one of my friends who cannot stand AKs loved it. Just be sure to check the FPS as out of the box my SU was at around 440...soon got that changed!
          WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_UAL View Post
            Some retailers have done that, but not all - again it's just being dilligent and searching endlessly 'til you find what you're after.

I used to have a CYMA AK74SU - Really really nice! Even one of my friends who cannot stand AKs loved it. Just be sure to check the FPS as out of the box my SU was at around 440...soon got that changed!
            Hope your not talking about me there... It suited you, didnt mean I liked it :P

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
              also, just a helpful pointer, which might be a load of rubbish, my local shop just changed the brand of the cyma AK i bought, from Cyma to cybergun.
              Cybergun AKs74Us are rebranded CYMAs. And there's a bunch out there on UK websites for between 140-160.

Although Cybergun rebrands A&Ks and JGs as well as CYMAs. Cybergun Tactical AK47s are JGs for instance.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                Hope your not talking about me there... It suited you, didnt mean I liked it :P
                Nah I was talking about our good friend LBD

Comment

I recently brought a cyma AK for my back up gun, never looked into it just a cheap AK as i've never owned one but like them.

It shoots like a beast, absolutely quality gun and feeds all mags etc.

Definately advise people buying them if they want a spare gun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Philshot Find out more about Philshot
                  Working...
                  X