Losing Important AEG parts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Losing Important AEG parts!

this thread is why i have boxes of 1000s screws in every size lol...

you guys send me guns held together by 2 screws, tape and luck...

Comment

I work in a room with floorboards, top tip DON't DO IT. Seriously, the number of small but always (annoyingly) 100% crucial to the functioning of a gun that have gone down never to be seen again is beyond belief. Don't worry OP you're not the only one with butter fingers :p.
      My Trader Feedback (iTrader)

Comment

I slipped over once, on some wet ferns, smacking my nice new, plastic bodied gun, on the floor. I checked it over, and saw nothing wrong... it was about 10 minutes later, that the upper receiver came off in my hand. The bracket on the front (Was, well, is, and M4) that holds the front body pin had totally snapped off, both of them... so I had to go and find where I slipped, and franticly search for the missing body pin, then when I got home I realized I was missing the little springy thing that keeps the body pin in place.

The replacement is on it's way...
        When the 404 error message gets a 404 error message, you know it's bad...

Comment

Whenever I work on my gun, I always put it on a big Tea tray, no way anything can get lost then!
          When the 404 error message gets a 404 error message, you know it's bad...

Comment

not an AEG part but the first time i cracked open my new VSR Gspec i lost the spring on the mag catch as it shot off some where only to find it under my foot hours later

so i aint opening anything new ever again leavin it to the pros

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

I also lost one side my my MP5 selector switch during a game, worrying about losing the other half I had to tape both holes up and leave my gun on full and then untapped the hole to change back to safe.
              Originally posted by anthonyyoungs1989
              The cans brand new... I'm clearly not retarded.

Comment

no-matter how hard I try when ever I take apart my 1911's or put them back to gether one of the springs will ping off and rattle on the floor and I have face the fact I will have to spent 5 mins looking for the f>>king thing......
                Just because you can doesn't mean you should......

Comment

Do not get Carpets that a darkly coloured! seriously thats is annoying, just lost the external hop up ring... FFFFUUUU!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

theMaskedairsofter Budget Airsofter Find out more about theMaskedairsofter
                  Working...
                  X