Mixing DPM and DDPM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixing DPM and DDPM?

Was wondering what you guys thought of this? Personally Ive always hated it but recently I have considered going for tan boots, dpm trousers, ddpm ubacs and jacket and OD omega rig, and perhaps a DPM/DDPM boonie, or a 5.11 cap.

So yeah...whats your thoughts? Is it practical? Does it look nice?

Re: Mixing DPM and DDPM?

desert boots with DPM? hmm not sure about that. My teams old colors were DDPM torusers and DPM tops with webbing or DDPM assault rig, looks cool but DPM is so popular with casual players to really stand out you need to pick a diffrent camo all together unless your trying for a SAS sort of look.
    Airsoft Social - Founder

Comment

i think it looks nice and to be honest my personal view is that camo doesn't help much in airsoft as the engagement range is less than 100m in most cases?!

Hence why i where ACU at my local woodland site.

Also out of all the 1000's of people i have seen wearing a ghillie i have only seen 1 person use it effectively, so effectively that i almost stepped on him! Luckily he was on my own team.
      Originally posted by parky
      If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

the fact that camo isnt really effective in airsoft IS true, although I reckon that you are more likely to get hit in bright yellow camo than you are in DPM .

I reckon that by mixing the DDPM and DPM, it will break up my form a little. I mean, when you go to shoot someone your looking for someone in all same camo, so when you see DDPM shirt and DPM trousers it may confuse the shooter a bit
        Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 3 September, 2010, 07:11. Reason: text type

Comment

Hey buddy I spotted your posts...yeah I have seen it done by are guys but not any more...are troops wore dpm trousers with ddpm tops early into the war when the correct clothing wasn't to hand. It seems to have cleared up now and you don't see it. I was considering the same load out style as you are but with a tan plate carrier, yeah I know it's a bit of a mess but at the end of the day alot of are sf boys us miss matched equipment and even civies when deployed....I'm still looking and working out if I can pull it of...good luck with it.
          Also I noticed you play at twa, iv most likely seen you around...hopfully see you around soon

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dave Hey, Im Dave, love airsofting, love the xbox, love food. Done Find out more about Dave
          Working...
          X