Best airsoft manufacturers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best airsoft manufacturers?

TM for everything, except maybe WA for good looking pistols.

Comment

Systema all the way. I've owned several makes but at the heart of every gun is the internals and I still don't know of anything that comes close to the ptw internals???

Reliability to the max!

Comment

if you could include Taiwan as a Chinese make,then i would say Vega Force Company
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Where are Inokatsu & Real Sword? D:

Systema? Oh dear. :/
          Last edited by Robin-Hood; 29 May, 2011, 23:55.

Comment

IMO I'm surprised at the amount of people clicking Systema, purely for the financial aspect. But ya'll free to spend your money how you wish, despite their undisputed quality and reliability, for me, I don't think it's value for money when I could build a decent G&P for a fraction of the price and spend the rest on a load-out and another guns, or something unrelated to airsoft.
            WANTED: KAC QD SUPPRESSOR (long) & AKS-74/AKMS
            After one week with me in my dojo, you'll be prepared to defend yourself with the strength of a grizzly, the reflexes of a puma, and the wisdom of a man.

Comment

I'm surprised at the amount of people who seem to think Systema are god. :p

Mediocre performance at twice the price imo. Marketing truly does work wonders.

Now before the fanboy army goes absolutely ape sh** because someones dissed their £1,000+ toy gun I would like to point out I'm not saying they suck or even that all their parts are bad, they just aren't these be all end all uber milspec performance monsters some people seem to herald them as.

Comment

The last few M4's I have bought or recommended to friends have been G&P. In my mind they are the masters of the M4.

I also really rate JG and CYMA out of the Chinese companies as their quality and products have improved dramatically over the years IMHO. Having owed several of each of these brands that is what has forged my decision.

Comment

I've only experienced ICS, Ares, and TM. All good in my opinion. The ICS hop on the MP5 was very sensitive, very precise adjustment. Not for sausage fingers.
                  'Smurf's Tours of Duty

ATR Winchester, 2 Regt AAC, 654 Sqn 4 Regt AAC, Cmd Tp, 4 Regt AAC, 216 Parachute Signals Sqn, HQ 16 Air Assualt Brigade, 668 (trg) Sqn AAC, 5 Regt (NI) AAC, JHF(NI) Operations, FSW Ops Sqn

Currently 1 (UK) Civ Div

Comment

G&P for AR15
                    TM for handguns
                    My youtube channel

Comment

• Re: Best airsoft manufacturers?

i like TM,ICS and G&P weapons

Comment

G&P for M4's. They just seem to be getting better and with really good quality internals and externals.

TM for nearly everything they make especially hand guns, in terms of out the box reliability.

ACM can be a bit hit or miss so broad statements of how good they are would be inaccurate.

J.
                        Trader/Buyer Feedback score:

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=100014

Comment

g+p got my vote i think there guns very good externly and internly

Comment

Tokyo Marui.

'FireKnife'
                            68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
                            Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

KWA and VFC every time

Comment

Well i love ICS m4's , but the upper gearboxes need work to bring them upto scratch with G&P , the trades are not as good as say VFC and G&P , but how the gun comes apart is just loads better , and the quick swap upper gearbox set up is just mega.
                                I have a ICS AKS74U and i think the build quality on that takes abit of beating , it's rock solid .
                                So in short i do prefer ICS over vfc and g&p even if the trades are not as good and some of the internals need swapping out to bring the upto scratch .
                                I do think that ICS , VFC , G&P , TM , Systema , CA are all good , but every single one has it's faults , like G&P's hops , TM's amount of plastic , Systema's price , CA's gears etc , so it's all down to what you want from the gun your buying and what your willing to spend .

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

balaclava ben Lean, mean shooting machine Find out more about balaclava ben
                                Working...
                                X