tm mp7 silencer adapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tm mp7 silencer adapter

Yo people, does anybody know if any manufacturers still produce silencer adapters for the tokyo marui mp7? wanted one ever since ive owned an mp7 but can never find them in stock in any shops ive ever looked at?
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Re: tm mp7 silencer adapter

I've seen them for ksc/umarex MP7s, but not TM.

Comment

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=72210

any help?

Comment

Niceball make an adaptor,

it is however CW and not CCW. not sure if that would effect you or not.

Dan

Comment

Zero one have them off the shelf I know this because I have one it replaces part of the front nozzle and you are not left with some nasty nut which should'nt be there.

If you look at my pictures you can see the mine with a mini silencer fitted.
          Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
          Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
          Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

Could you not put one of the ones that slot over the flash hider, someone in spares or accessories is selling a nice one.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ZX12R A1 View Post
              Zero one have them off the shelf I know this because I have one it replaces part of the front nozzle and you are not left with some nasty nut which should'nt be there.

If you look at my pictures you can see the mine with a mini silencer fitted.

cant seem to find them off the website well at least one in stock, what make is yours?
              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

I think its one of the small things they have but do not go on the website.

I cant remember if it was Neil or Oli that dug it out for me.

I am also pretty sure it was a TM part.

Best bet is to give them a call it was only cheap.
                Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
                Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
                Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                Working...
                X