Advice for Classic Army AEG please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for Classic Army AEG please

Hi,I am thinking of buying a Classic Army Sportline M15 A4 Rifle.Does anyone own a Classic army m4/m15 can give their advice on these please?How good are they in standard out of the box perform?Do they need any upgraded?What's the good and bad points about them?
    Any advice are much appreciated.Thanks for the time and help!
    Cheers
    Peter
    sigpic

Re: Advice for Classic Army AEG please

there good guns, probably need a new hop in it but other than that, its fairly decent

Comment

mine seems pretty good out of the box, its all stock internals and shoots well, bout 310fps, pretty accurate with a good grouping on full auto...

ive upgraded externally only at the moment, ris handgrip, carry handle ris with my red dot on it, torch and a vertical grip... but thats only cos i play CQB and i like night games you dont need to do anything to it if you dont want to, the iron sights are spot on (i just like my red dot too much :p)

im leaving my internals till something fails... if it aint broke, dont fix it

Comment

Originally posted by chris wheeler View Post
        there good guns, probably need a new hop in it but other than that, its fairly decent
        DO you mean to change the 'Hop unit'?OR is it 'hop rubber'?DOn't know about this too much so please give a little more details.Thanks
        sigpic

Comment

i have one of these the 1st gun i got had it a while now no probs with it great gun i have changed nothink but am getting new stock but nothink rong with old one, i say get one

Comment

i had to change the motor on mine after 6 months it just didnt have the power to turn the gears but apart from that cant complain

i have the proline m15

Comment

I would buy the ICS Sportsline instead, as they have far better internals.
              "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Thanks for all the advice!Will also look at the 'ICS' one too!
                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kakitli Stop the BS.Straight to the point. Find out more about kakitli
                Working...
                X