Airsoft Lever action guns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Airsoft Lever action guns?

The KTW one looks like it has slightly different dimensions as well? is it just me?

Comment

Well the winchester 1892 is a shorter model than the 1873 if i remember correctly, not taking the saddle ring carbines etc into account.

The marushin is based off the 1892 i just guess the ktw isnt 1/1 scale?

Comment

Both are 6mm and are the same length & weight. Marushin safety valve is the only seal I had to seal up. Marushin is very easy to cock with grin factor 'click clack'. But you can't do any John Wayne single handed stuff (ask your dad if you are under 25) as you will break it. KTW. Is more difficult to cock, but not to the point of being restrictive. I do believe that they are both roughly 1/1 scale, but the KTW mechanism is chunkier than the other.

Comment

Now ive got a good close up the KTW is based off the winchester 1873 due to its block before the hand guard and obviously the marushin 1892

both very nice rare pieces wish i could get my hands on one.

Comment

Originally posted by Tin View Post

Both are 6mm and are the same length & weight. Marushin safety valve is the only seal I had to seal up. Marushin is very easy to cock with grin factor 'click clack'. But you can't do any John Wayne single handed stuff (ask your dad if you are under 25) as you will break it. KTW. Is more difficult to cock, but not to the point of being restrictive. I do believe that they are both roughly 1/1 scale, but the KTW mechanism is chunkier than the other.
            Arnie did it Terminator aswell lol with that twirl he does (different gun of course). How cool would it be to single hand it lol.... Purely to show off lol.

The Unit-13 Vipers are Recruiting
            Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Uni...92968847384478
            UK Airsoft Wiki Moderator

Comment

Do able like Mr Wayne did! need to mod the rifle though! but very cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ_UKyMTJBo

Comment

A bit of fun from a couple of years ago. (Me with marushin, but no Stetson)
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH6do...e_gdata_player

Comment

Funny you should post this

my dad said if there were wild west themed games regularly he would go airsofting, shame there isnt.

Comment

Whos says there can't?

The Unit-13 Vipers are Recruiting
                    Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Uni...92968847384478
                    UK Airsoft Wiki Moderator

Comment

No one will, not enough interest.

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                        Funny you should post this

my dad said if there were wild west themed games regularly he would go airsofting, shame there isnt.
                        Google : Gunman Airsoft Flying Lead (or something like that).

Comment

mmm a tad too far all most a 3 hour drive from dorset, maybe a weekend event but not regularly.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

W.R.R Find out more about W.R.R
                          Working...
                          X