Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

What Midcap mags do you reccommend for a G&P m4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Midcap mags do you reccommend for a G&P m4?

as the title says ^, i'm looking into gettin a few more midcaps for my G&P m4, so far KA,Star and CA mags don't fit, i don't want any JG or DBoys, so what make fits pretty snugly and has no feedin problems with a G&P m4?

Re: What Midcap mags do you reccommend for a G&P m4?

For any M4, I would say MAG brand are the way to go, I have had them reccomended to me, and they are just brilliant, trust me, the best mags I have used yet.
    sigpic

Comment

MAG 190 round metal M4 mags :D

Quite heavy (well I do carry 9!) but sturdy and hold loads!

Comment

Awesome cheers :D, how much do they go for each these days?

Comment

I use MAG midcaps and I managed to pick up 12 for £50 off this Forum :D

Comment

Oof :D, maybe i'll whack up a Wanted thread, or such the hobby of asia =]

Comment

If you buying a box of MAG 190 metal mids, and only require some, drop me a line. I need just one to replace the one I lost!

Comment

cheers man i might just do that , just gotta work out how much money i have after sellin off the old ares ones.

Comment

Something is wrong with your gun if KA or CA midcaps don't fit.

I run a mixture of KA, G&P and TM mags in mine.

I would recommend either those, or proper Magpul PTS mags.

Comment

There is just too much wobble in my VLTOR receiver for them for some reason. anyway i'd rather be safe than sorry and go for MAG or G&P ones. As for magpuls, not one bit of magpul will ever go near one of my M4s again.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmithy View Post
                      There is just too much wobble in my VLTOR receiver for them for some reason. anyway i'd rather be safe than sorry and go for MAG or G&P ones. As for magpuls, not one bit of magpul will ever go near one of my M4s again.
                      you can try packing out the receiver on the trigger guard side with a strip of self adhesive fuzzy velcro. Works a treat.

As for Magpul parts, in terms of the mags, it's your loss in that case. They feed incredibly well and are very robust.

I'm not certain either, but in terms of Real Steel, I thing Vltor are a far more right wing and disagreeable company than Magpul...

Comment

Yeah, i've tried a few magpul mags in the past, but i just despise magpul altogether tbh, it isnt my style. i will try packing out the receiver, i would have tried this earlier but i don't have any suitable tape or anything at the moment. pretty silly.

Comment

Whoops, only just clicked post and youve posted about 6 times since i wrote the post If you dont want PTS Pmags, then ive no idea. CA Midcaps are the best aside that.
                          AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmithy View Post
                            Yeah, i've tried a few magpul mags in the past, but i just despise magpul altogether tbh, it isnt my style. i will try packing out the receiver, i would have tried this earlier but i don't have any suitable tape or anything at the moment. pretty silly.
                            Fair crack... The velcro thing works pretty well, as it's bulky, but it compresses nicely.

Comment

brilliant, thanks for the good advice man :-)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jsmithy Find out more about Jsmithy
                              Working...
                              X