M14 mags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M14 mags

hi guys, got a beauty of an m14, all custom tm, although for the sniper look iv decided to ditch the hicaps and look for lo caps, although i would like them to be nice and short so they dont stick out as much, any suggestions, can you buy these if so where from
    sigpic

Re: M14 mags

No. You cant buy them, they dont exist in RS either. You would have to custom make yourself some.

EDIT: just googled... the 5rnd ones do exist my apologies, not in airsoft mind you. But they still stick out.

Comment

Look for shoot and scoot M14 mags. They are alot smaller than the normal ones

Comment

I decided the same thing going to do a mag conversion so I can use g3 and psg1 mags

Comment

cheers, i geuss ill stick with lo or mids then as cant find any of these shoot and scoots and not looking at custom jobs
          sigpic

Comment

Ask a user called Half Trigger mate. He has some, and may know how to make them, or where to get them from

Comment

The mind boggles.

It's supposed to stick out! That's how you fit the ammo in...

Comment

Originally posted by brown View Post
                so they dont stick out as much,
                b.e.n i never said they couldnt stick out at all, just would like them a little smaller
                sigpic

Comment

But it's just.... WRONG! It's an M14... A classic!

I think the issue is that the M14 and it's later variants are a Sniper Support weapon and not really a full sniper rifle, therefore usually requires a larger ammo capacity, thus the magazine is important.

I think the smaller mags are a kind of civilian product...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

brown Find out more about brown
                  Working...
                  X