BULLE Molle Vests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BULLE Molle Vests

Ive bought quite alot of pouches made by Bulle and im quite satisfied with them. Was wondering what people think of there molle vests, specifically the RACV,FSBE and the plate carrier with cummerbund.
    Face to Foot Style, How cha like it! - Kung Pow

I tried on one of their vests while vest shopping. But was a but put off with the price. Ended up getting a noname one from hong kong instead. It's not bad, but next time I'll be getting one of their vests I think

Comment

Re: BULLE Molle Vests

There stuff is very good quality, and even though it isn't "milspec" it is more than tough enough for airsoft. I had the LV CIRAS and it was a solid bit of kit, just a bit to big for me (I am a skinny MF).

Their kit is well worth the price IMO. Quality is just as good as their pouches.

Comment

I was looking over them earlier actually... I've slimmed down to a belt and a chest rig, but was considering a RACV from them as my chest rig is great.

Tac-Kit do a Bulle chest rig with space for 6 mags plus 2 upright pouches for £25... Total steal.

Comment

I have the £25 chest rig and a Ciras LV and they are the best vests I have owned and they wear very well and don't sag.

Curlyboy
          'I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around' Han Solo

Comment

Pretty much all of the Bulle MOLLE stuff is excellent. Well worth every penny, and in many cases, cheaper and still better than the analogous stuff made by the likes of Viper.

Comment

I don't have a Bulle vest as such, but i do have a few pieces of Bulle kit on my Templar RPC (hydro pouch and admin panel). Both are fantastic but the OD colour doesn't quite match the OD of the Templar Vest (they are a touch lighter colour).
              AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

I used to wear the Plate Carrier with Cummerbund in ACU. Never had problems with it, fit really well (and trust me i wear 46/48" waist) and no problems.

Sadly, for however good it was it was ACU, something that put me off anf i've worn it like twice.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

benchrest That fat bloke Find out more about benchrest
                Working...
                X