X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Systema PTW Owners

For all you PTW owners out there.

M16,M4,MP5(TW5)

Share your experiences good or bad and anything you have found after trawling the internet!!
    Originally posted by Artekus
    It looks like I'll need to brush up on my fieldcraft/untutored thrashing about in the undergrowth

Re: Systema PTW Owners

What I have found mostly, is threads like this descend into a bunfight, then get locked.
    Life is a short warm moment, death is a long cold rest,
    you get your chance to try, in the twinkling of an eye,
    eighty years with luck or even less.

Comment

I hear what your saying mate, really do. But seems like we get penalised for owning one.

Thought it made sense for us to start posting in here, then, should anyone stumble across one at a skirmish or whatever, then they have a point of reference on there primary forum should they want any first hand info on one

Surely a fair comment?
      It looks like I'll need to brush up on my fieldcraft/untutored thrashing about in the undergrowth

Comment

http://www.systema-ptw.com/News/

pretty much got everything there already for ptw owners.. thats where i pop if i need info...

Comment

Originally posted by westywesty84 View Post
          I hear what your saying mate, really do. But seems like we get penalised for owning one.
          True. Hopefully Richardy's post is within the rules (linking to other sites n'at) as it is the place to go.

As for how do I like my systema? I love it. Cracking gun, never fails to impress, and make me smile.
          Life is a short warm moment, death is a long cold rest,
          you get your chance to try, in the twinkling of an eye,
          eighty years with luck or even less.

Comment

well tbh i dont know what other ptw users think, just thought it was a good idea to have a thread on here, where we can chat etc, as i use this forum more than any other on the web

Comment

In all fairness, theres is a sopmod thread, which is basically just advertising for richardy.

Comment

I lovely ptw, one of the best things I've ever bought

Comment

I almost bought one of these last week, but couldnt part with my cash.

So more sopmods for me, but hopefully will get one of these in the long run, its not the buying money I lack, its the having to upgrade it out of the box, but I will get there one day.

Hopefully people don't abuse your thread. And if they do, hopefully the mods will clean it rather than close it. Thats what they did with the sopmod one.

CK

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost MacRoth View Post
                    What I have found mostly, is threads like this descend into a bunfight, then get locked.
                    Ain't that the truth.....!

And then we end up taking the p*ss out of them over at the Palace of Ritous Justice (aforementioned home if the item in question...!).

Comment

Originally posted by Utrinque Paratus View Post
                      In all fairness, theres is a sopmod thread, which is basically just advertising for richardy.
                      True dat
                      Originally posted by fijitstiks
                      they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                      Originally posted by N3ADS
                      Is this you talking from experience ?..
                      Originally posted by fijitstiks
                      i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

Originally posted by mattypurvis View Post
                        I lovely ptw, one of the best things I've ever bought
                        Same here. Despite some minor niggles it's still the best gun I've ever owned (and I've owned a few lol). I tend to pack spare hop bits, spare fuses and a spare mag release catch just in case, but really am very pleased with it.
                        WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

Originally posted by CK View Post
                          its the having to upgrade it out of the box

CK
                          Do you think it needs upgrading out of the box? Apart from a repaired motor mine is stock and works just fine.
                          WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

Originally posted by westywesty84 View Post
                            For all you PTW owners out there.

M16,M4,MP5(TW5)

Share your experiences good or bad and anything you have found after trawling the internet!!

I own all 3, so if that is anything to say that is how much i love them

tack mods are recommended though not necessariy if you dont want to, my tw5 is stock and is hasnt missed about no matter how its been used

the performance of all three are both phenominal and consistant, build quality and feel are top notch, far supassing g&p etc

if you have anything specific to ask please feel free to either reply here or PM me, its hard to give a general overview so specific queries are easier to asnwer, saves all the flaming too
                            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Owned 6 of them! Have 3 left! 2 m4 MAX's and a TW5 both with tacks mods!
                              Check out my Feedback!

TM Desert Eagle Hardkick|Systema PTW TW5 (tackleberry custom)| Systema PTW M4 MAX 2 (Tackleberry custom) | Systema PTW M4 MAX (Tackleberry custom)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

westywesty84 Played airsoft for 4 years now, and still love it like the first time i went! Find out more about westywesty84
                              Working...
                              X