Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CQB video

using pistols is for champions!
    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

also one thing I noticed is how nice everyone is. No one is bitching and moaning or getting stupidly aggressive...I want to play in hong kong!
      TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Great video! I really need to get myself one of those mirrors as well haha

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
          also one thing I noticed is how nice everyone is. No one is bitching and moaning or getting stupidly aggressive...I want to play in hong kong!
          Well you can find idiots that complain - but in my experience they've always been American Chinese - seriously. If they don't win they get really moody.

A few months back someone threw his gun on the floor in a strop, and during my last game someone shouted at me 'Get the f**k out,' because he thought I wasn't taking my hit. I said later to everyone in the safe zone 'if you think you've got me, tell me and I'll leave, don't swear at me.' Later he came and apologised.

So stroppy players are around, but my circle of friends are all really nice. We love getting shot by each other and just having a laugh. As I always say - it's only a game!

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Looks excellent mate
            Get it right roon ye!

Comment

thanks! the positive feedback is greatly appreciated fellas.

the friends i played with like it in general, but they seem to think that i've edited it in my favour - so that it looks like i'm doing a lot better than i really was. ahem.

they could be right, but there's no point including footage of me getting shot, since i usually got flanked or something and you can't see it. next time i'm taking along a handheld camera in a perspex box to get some new perspectives. what i want is simultaneous views of me dual weilding from my pov, and from a third person perspective.

expect another one in about two weeks. i'm thinking a full incubus soundtrack!

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The Laughing Man i want you to hit me, as hard as you can.. Find out more about The Laughing Man
              Working...
              X