what hop to buy for g36 ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what hop to buy for g36 ??

what is the best hop up to buy that fits a jg g36c and increases the range dramatically ??

Re: what hop to buy for g36 ??

Can you currently over hop your BBs, so that they fly too high to be useful?
    sigpic
    Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
    I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

No hop rubber will increase range dramatically unless you hop rubber is so crap any new rubber would be a vast improvement however I would go for TM.

Comment

Hop unit wise, I normally pickup the mad bull units, but I don't know if they do a v3 version.
        sigpic

Comment

i dont know lol i havent got it yet but i heard that the hops crap on the them and ive got money to spend so i am gonna buy a good one.

Comment

the hop on a G36 is a good one standard

Comment

Yeah in that case get a mad bull unit, and a TM rubber, they are brilliant, also get yourself a prommy tightbore if you have some money left over, then you will have a great range and accuracy setup.
              sigpic

Comment

thank you v.much lukey b

Comment

i have a jg g36 and the standard hop is very good, with good range and accuracy.
                  if this is brand new your only concern is going to be the high fps usually around 370fps on a .20
                  m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

im a bit of a noob so can you tell me the model and everything i need please lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lukey b View Post
                      ...get a mad bull unit...
                      you will probably not need a new unit only a rubber unless the unit is f*ed

Comment

what rubber is the best :S lol

Comment

The actual hop unit itself is fine, no need to replace it.

Stick a Guarder Clear Rubber and nub in there and it'll improve it a bit.

Comment

Post your thread in the appropriate area of the forums in future. This is a technical question, and there's a nice technical discussion area for this sort of question to be asked in.

You don't need to replace the hop up unit. You hardly ever need to replace the unit. You might do on an M4/M16 style platform, because the adjustment dials are poorly made or something's broken. But generally, most hop unit's don't need replacing.

Oliver Dowinton makes a good point. That's why I asked the question I did. If you can overhop your BBs with the current rubber, you wont notice any range improvement from a new rubber. Accuracy may well increase. KM and Firefly make some pretty funky rubbers which are worth looking at in that department. You might also play around with an H bucking.

You can also play around with buckings as well as rubbers. The H bucking is one sort, for good accuracy. You could also get the KM pack of 3 buckings. They different softness'. So if you find the one you're using is too soft and doesn't give enough backspin for you, you can swap it out to a slightly harder one. The harder ones will be more sensitive to your adjustments though. So to get a finer tune on the flight path, softer is better.

You could get a TB as well. Prommy ones are very good. Kinda pricey. They'll provide an FPS and accuracy increase in most situations.

I'd wait till you get the gun, to find out what you want to improve, before you spend money not knowing what's wrong with it.
                            sigpic
                            Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
                            I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

thanks for the advice

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Conza im cool Find out more about Conza
                              Working...
                              X