Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CelCius ctw

Hey guys

Please note I this thread turns into a slanting match bout Ptws etc I will get it closed and your comments deleted

Anywho

Right after abit of research and looking online

I've found a near perfect copy to the systema ptw series rifles

They are celcius ctw rifles

These are the only two rifles with the internal set up that they have with the ptw cylinders and mags working in both guns

Now does anyone own one or been able to use one

Re: CelCius ctw

these are rubbish.. ive not read one single post or good review about these from owners.

Wait for the A&K ones..

if the celcius was cheaper .. then maybe... but its like 600 dollars

Comment

The 2010 versions in america are brilliant apparently and comes preupgraded with tightbores and steel parts!

Comment

Yeah the 2009-2010 models are only $650-800 depending what package

And seen a few videos and they look very nice

Comment

Iam waiting for the A&K one's, but as other people have said, from the videos of them, they don't look half bad.
          sigpic

Comment

Numerous technical problems, pile of rubbish to be honest. I'd wait to see what the A&K's will turn out like.

Comment

I think I saw one of these at a meet one weekend (it was the older version) and it spent the whole day being worked on, the guy said he wished he had never bought it as its never worked properly since he got it. I have also read a lot of bad reviews on them too (in fact not a single good one), however I dont know about the new generation ones so I wont comment on them, however personally Id wait for the A&K version and see what thats like, if not then spend the extra couple of hundred dollers if owning a PTW is your bag and buy the Systema version, ultimately with all its flaws it is still the superior PTW out of all of them so far.
              section 24 of the 1968 Act
              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

i messaged a place that supports fire, they said they got one out of the box and it smoked and hissed.

end of.
                old trader rating link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10627

Comment

I had one of the early ones. Don't bother.....
                  WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

they're all useless... i've never heard of one that works without being filled with systema parts, namely the electronics
                    Systema PTW M4A1 - TM M14 - KSC Glock 17 - WE 1911 MEU - TM Hi Capa race gat

Comment

well ive been in touch with the shipping lads at Celcius , about the latest models

and they are all sold out to due the demands in the US , as the 2009-2010 models have the SYSTEMA electronics inside .....

but im unsure , i think will save another £150 quid to buy a ptw challenge kit

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
                        well ive been in touch with the shipping lads at Celcius , about the latest models

and they are all sold out to due the demands in the US , as the 2009-2010 models have the SYSTEMA electronics inside .....

but im unsure , i think will save another £150 quid to buy a ptw challenge kit
                        I think you need a special armourour's vice to build the upper receiver of the PTW kit - have a google search for the PDF assembly instructions (or drop me a PM with your email address and I'll mail it to you). Not for the faint hearted.

Comment

i think will save another £150 quid to buy a ptw challenge kit
                          buy my tw5 all the mods A* gun

selling because i need to fund other stuff

Originally posted by jonnyhal
                          For Sale: very nice heavy springer
                          Originally posted by soulflame2
                          when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

you dont need to assemble the upper PTW reciever in a special vice mate ,

you just use and amourer's wrench for the front end and locking stock tube bolt,
                            it is a normal reciever, just pop barrel and hop unit, cylinder etc then mate the two recievers...

barrot- not after the tw5/mp5 mate only m4

Comment

you dont need to assemble the upper PTW reciever in a special vice mate
                              Only going by what is said in the Challenge PTW assembly manual.....

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

guard-sniper87 Find out more about guard-sniper87
                              Working...
                              X