Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eyes and ears?

hey guys,
    not in the best of moods at the min just come back from ****** ***** after haveing my WA para stolen.
    now i only use these forums but if any one spots a

WA para ordanace twotone in olive close to new
    it a large chip in the top left part of the mag, no box.

could they let me know asap.
    if we can retrive the pistol and catch said person out i will be bringing police. charges agaisnt them there for i'll make it be said i'll make it worth your while

many thanks guys.

Re: eyes and ears?

Ill keep my eyes open for it.!
    Lets catch the Bugger!

Comment

If I owned a pistol as nice as that I'd castrate him with a playmobil sword.

Comment

i'll keep an eye out but have you considered that someone could have picked it up by mistake?

Comment

Have you notified the guys at ****** *****, they will do all they can to help.
          B&T MP5SD5

Comment

Thats a real bad deal mate, but as above did you let steve and russ know at the time, as it has been known them to shut the gates and do bag searches (voluntary that is, when you have nowt to hide you submit to it), I had this at CSU one day when a guys BFG went missing and they shut the safe zone doors to find the guys BFG. I hope you find it though.
            section 24 of the 1968 Act
            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

This is the first incident of stuff being stolen from CSW I have heard of, as the rest of the regulars I was there with (I was the guy with the cake at lunch).

I will keep an ear out about it but I am very surprised it has been stolen.

Comment

Sorry to hear about this lad, not the kind of thing you like to hear anywhere but especially at airsoft where you generally find a lot of honest blokes.
                Get it right roon ye!

Comment

Originally posted by Barlow View Post
                  Sorry to hear about this lad, not the kind of thing you like to hear anywhere but especially at airsoft where you generally find a lot of honest blokes.
                  i was gonna post earlier saying that. its such a shame if it has been nicked i hope the honesty of airsoft isn't at forfeit in future. i wish you the best of luck finding it mate

Comment

Thats awful news mate. I wish you good luck in finding it and the absoloute prat that stole it!
                    Originally posted by bravotwozero
                    And no, owning a System doesn't increase the size of your manhood

Comment

Originally posted by Barlow View Post
                      With this said an the majority of us thinking the same, i would have a good guess it was possibly a rental that would have taken it.
                      B&T MP5SD5

Comment

well i have a rough idia of who it might of been but i did root through their bags and so forth.
                        no one could of picked it up by mistake. is was in its box in a ziped up hold all... :'(

Comment

Can't have anything these days...

Comment

the fact that it was in its box in a zipped up holdal just goes to show that there are some right mofos about, and you cant take anything for granted...that is just too low, to actually go through someones bag....
                            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Im suprised someone had the nerve as there is always Russ, Steve and always the Ladies in the safe zone!!
                              B&T MP5SD5

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tyler For equestria! <3 Find out more about Tyler
                              Working...
                              X