Magpul = Candy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magpul = Candy?

Okay, now I know what your thinking, but just a moment ago I recieved a package from a Warrior of Land including my Magpul MOE Grip and several bits to finish off my internal job for my M4 build. Now I opened up the lovely ParcelFarce package and found the usual bits of promo from ASG, Classic Army etc and nuzzled in my Magpul MOE Handguard was a Candy Drumstick!

Now, I aint sure if this was the shops doing, or Haloween came early for me. But I aint complaining (is totally chewing on it as he types).

Anyone else received utter randomness from deliveries and other such freebies that made them smile, frown or simply questions the reasoning behind it from Airsoft Retailers before? As I find certain Asian Retailers have been sending me plenty of freebies for a while but this is the first instance of a UK retailer being so generous!
    sigpic
    http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Re: Magpul = Candy?

When I used to order a load of BMX stuff, we used to get all kinds of stuff from a US supplier, including wall clocks, pancake mix and a plate...

Comment

Nice, I know as a business customer, I get freebies from suppliers that are generally dull such as pens in all forms, apart from T-shirts from the national lottery XD I wonder what else Airsoft Retailers might like to throw in. . . Maybe a Wall Clock from Zero One might be in order for those place a certain number of orders
      sigpic

Comment

Candy sticks ... i knew i was missing something ! this will double my sales... thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by richardy View Post
          Candy sticks ... i knew i was missing something ! this will double my sales... thanks!
          What about Gummy Bears? No-one can resist a Gummy Bear
          sigpic

Comment

I've bought various bits of camo from a Fighters of War online shop. Each one of their deliveries arrives with a little bag of Haribo in the parcel

Comment

Haha awesome, Can't go wrong with a bit of Haribo
              sigpic

Comment

I got a lollipop from warrior of land when i got my desert auscam, they got a very nice thank you email back.

Comment

When I ordered my lipo charger from nong kong, the idiots posted me 3 and I sold them on ebay for the same amount of money, so i'm not sure if this counts but win win for me as I made 200% profit and still got my charger XD

Comment

That's pretty damn awesome, sweets are always welcome
                    I've had a free Union Jack velcro patch when I ordered my chest rig/BDU. Another retailer gave me one of those awesome 4 colour pens
                    I imported a guitar from the US around thanksgiving time last year and it came in a hardcase with a load of compartments, and they were stuffed with various beef jerky and sachets of Kool-Aid :D
                    I emailed them a <3

Comment

bought a tm mp5a5 from a retailer a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back ( 3-4 years ) and they sent an ICS mp5a5 instead..... was very pleased but it was obviously a mistake but a nice one..
                      Pathfinders. NI

sigpic

Comment

The nicest gift I ever got with an order is a bill from customs ....
                        Oh well might get something better next time
                        TAE

Comment

When you order from 'firebox' you get a few free sweets

Comment

i got an american dollar with something i ordered once, sort of as a rebate or refund for paying too much. i burned it. we'll have none of that in my house.
                            Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 23 September, 2010, 06:44.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

I ordered a rif and some bits from Z1 about three years ago. Tore open the box to discover that they'd left an open Stanley knife loose in the packaging. I called them about it and their response was "ah thanks, we wondered where that had gone...." :s
                              WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Teddykiller I am who I am, and that is all, just a fellow airsofter ready to talk b******* anytime! Find out more about Teddykiller
                              Working...
                              X