Motorolla XTN446 headsets.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorolla XTN446 headsets.

Boys, i'm pretty clued up on this stuff, but as I can't be arsed to sit fishing for hours on sites for a decent headset i'm seeking all your info

Can you guys please tell me what headsets you run with this radio, I primarily use PMC load outs and for big team games a full ACU set up.

Any info on decent headsets with a ptt switch etc, and links and prices would be smashing boys.

Re: Motorolla XTN446 headsets.

Cant post links.

But you cant go wrong with peltor/comtacs.

Devgrus are great, so are cavalvy. Dont go for Element ones as they have shit sound quality!

Cavalvy ones go for $35 and the PTT another $35 from the hobby of asia!

Comment

Depends what sort you like the look of... A lot of lads are getting the full cans set up, but I'm enjoying my throat mic set up with a big PTT button...

Comment

My issue is I don't get on with throat mics, saying that last one i tried was a chinky one on a pants radio years ago........

i do like the full can set ups, the problem lies is every one has got them, i dont really like the in ear ones, i dont mind spending some money for a bloody good one. I pref want a big ptt switch like the bowmans one, and a headpiece maybe, but not a massive headset.

I was eying up the "schwimmer" one i think it was on the banned ebay lol. Kind of like a bowman but not as big, however i assume the quality is wank.

Comment

well is the radio a one pin or a two pin,

i have a two pin set up BIG ptt with my swimmer headset

but then i have comtac's running on my single pin also

all depends what style you want

Comment

Yeah they are your standard two pin mate.

Comment

I've got a Z-tactical bowman for mine and a nice chunky PTT
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...r/SDC13483.jpg
              The best thing about the Z-tactical ones is that the headset and PTT are separate items so you can mix whichever headset and PTT you want.
              The only bad thing with it is that it's really loud. With my XTN on it's lowest setting it's at the perfect setting. If people mess with my volume knob and then press call on their radio it's deafening.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JackBauer8 Find out more about JackBauer8
              Working...
              X