tm hi capa 4.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tm hi capa 4.3

anyone got one? whats it like? in reliability and performance. it strikes me as a pistol not many people have for some reason

cheers guys

Re: tm hi capa 4.3

i used to have one of these as my primary sidearm, as you can expect it had all the usual TM GBB qualities solid as a rock, crisp blowback and very comfortable to use i do recommend one as i wish id never got rid of mine
    .45 Auto Owner

Comment

ah i was gonna say if youve gotten rid of it that has to be a bad sign =/ but cool man cheers what you think of a guarder metal slide put on at a later date?

Comment

I have got a TM Hicapa 4.3 and I know a lot of people have them at my site also and I love mine. I wouldn't change it.

I was using mine in night games last winter when the temp was -2, and it was still working fine.

Comment

COOOOL thats good to hear :D

Comment

best side arm ive ever owned.......i kick myself for selling mine every time i see 1 in action. Go with the TM 4.3 youll never have a problem with it.
            When the chips are down and all hope is lost.......Run like f.ck!!

Comment

Not much need for a metal slide really. The stock one cycles incredibly fast and can handle green fine. Replacement plastic ones (in silver too) can be shipped from HK for a fiver.

Comment

Ive owned the 4.3 and the 4.3 extreme 45. Both worked very well, as mentioned above feel and blowback are perfect, however i did have some problems with the extreme, started to jam after a while and the rubber inside expanded but the stock 4.3 never had a problem although i did trade it for a 5.1 cause its bigger :/ and makes me feel more manly
                sigpic

Comment

haha and that all sounds good and to be honest i would only get the metal slide because i like the feel of metal as lame as it sounds if tm did metal guns i think they would definitely be the absolute best

Comment

I had one with the Guarder metal slide. Loved it. And i do mean truly LOVED it. Sold it to my mate as he always liked it, and i wanted my FN5-7 (and more ink).

As for the metal slide, you dont need it; but it sure as hell makes it a lot more fun to fire and hold.

If i didnt have my FN5-7 i would have a 4.3, theres no question of that. Stunning pistol.
                    AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

thats good to hear is there any modding needed to fit the metal slide?

Comment

None more than usual. You may need to file a few bits to sit flush, but thats it.
                        AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

ah right thats ok then. knowing me id f that up though i cant imagine it being too hard

Comment

Nah, easy peasy.
                            AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

lemon squeezey awesome!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BALBOSA Sound Designer\Sound Recordist, Outdoor enthusiast and all round crafty bugger, one of the 2 founding members of team unit-13, if you would like info on the team feel free to drop me a pm Find out more about BALBOSA
                              Working...
                              X