doctor who gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doctor who gun

ok so I'm looking for some stills and any ideas on how to make the gun used by the Clerics in the doctor who eps The Time of Angels/Flesh and Stone.
    to me it looked to have a m60 flash hider on a p90 or fn f2000 hybrid
    so any stills from the eps or if any one has made one
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 21 September, 2010, 10:15. Reason: spelling
    Originally posted by Stones
    true, but one goes boom at things that fly and one goes boom at things infantry dont like.

Re: doctor who gun

According to IMFDB, the gun in that episode is a P90, with as you've said, an m60 flashhider, and some sort of rail extended over the magazine, but with no visibile iron sites
    G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
    RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

thats exactly the one i was on about don't look to difficult to do just butcher up a p90 a bit
      and they are men of god so that don't need sights
      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 21 September, 2010, 10:13. Reason: spelling
      true, but one goes boom at things that fly and one goes boom at things infantry dont like.

Comment

Slightly off topic but do they even open fire in that episode with them?

Comment

Originally posted by FortunateSon View Post
          Slightly off topic but do they even open fire in that episode with them?
          i think they do and hit the angels but with no effect
          Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 21 September, 2010, 10:13.

Comment

looking at it the old difficult bit would be the ris over the mag
            thoughts ??
            Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 21 September, 2010, 10:12. Reason: spelling

Comment

Well, unless you attach ris to each mag, you'd never be able to change mags. I'm not convinced it's ris from that picture, and I'd say the big things to think about when making that gun, would be the colour scheme and the lack of irons or red dot or any sort of sighs.
              No wonder they were firing to no effect... It's probably a TM P90 they were using as well. Special effects don't kill things, they should know better.
              sigpic
              Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
              I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

Originally posted by dope_on_a_rope View Post
                Well, unless you attach ris to each mag, you'd never be able to change mags. I'm not convinced it's ris from that picture, and I'd say the big things to think about when making that gun, would be the colour scheme and the lack of irons or red dot or any sort of sighs.
                No wonder they were firing to no effect... It's probably a TM P90 they were using as well. Special effects don't kill things, they should know better.
                you know the more i study the pic I'm inclined to agree with you it just looks like sun sort of covering on the mag and as for sight how often do we rely use them?
                and i think with this will be an Urban gun as its a p90 and has no sights
                Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 21 September, 2010, 10:11. Reason: spelling

Comment

You'd still need something to clamp the front of the p90 mag down though. And as for how often do I use sites. Well... everytime I pull the trigger.
                  sigpic
                  Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
                  I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

The thing that covers the mag is definately not a ris, it is wider than the mag

if you can find a peice of something similar to it maybe you can hinge it, so atleats you can move it to change the mag.So it could be similar to reloading an M60 pop the feed cover insert mag and push down the feed cover, then shoot like a badass

PS
                    for some reason that cover peice looks strangely familiar, i will be trying to think what peice of furniture or fridge i have seen it on lol

Comment

ye i was guna say the same thig. looks kinda ok like it could be on a hinge. like an M60 or M249 loading tray

Comment

I reckon just go with a sonic screwdriver loading!
                        sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
                          I reckon just go with a sonic screwdriver loading!
                          A sonic screwdriver speedloader would rock

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

the guru love computers, XBOX, TV and airsoft Find out more about the guru
                          Working...
                          X