RPG... Airsoft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPG... Airsoft?

What's peoples opinion on an airsoft game with a storyline, ie the players are given characters to play? Such as one team is the bad guys with a hostage and the other team needs to rescue the hostage, but everything is taken into account in terms of what real people would do - like the bad guys might hold a gun to the head of the hostage to save the good guys from killing them etc...?

Re: RPG... Airsoft?

so basically a mil-sim...

Comment

Not in my experience of milsim. I'm talking about acting out characters on top of simulating combat.

Comment

i'll join in
        i'm good at being an evil c***

Comment

This has been discussed before do a search for airsoft LARPS
          Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

I quite enjoy it, at the moment I've got a full set of +7 Multicam with a level 60 accuracy enchant on my M4. Also helps that Blaster .25 BBs give me an extra 12.7dps and a nice bonus to my hit rating

Comment

Originally posted by grey View Post
              I quite enjoy it, at the moment I've got a full set of +7 Multicam with a level 60 accuracy enchant on my M4. Also helps that Blaster .25 BBs give me an extra 12.7dps and a nice bonus to my hit rating
              Is it bad that I understood all of that?

But in all seriously if you like the idea try look at www.firefight.co.uk its a sight that iv'e been to and they do realy cool senarios

each game is completly different with multiple teams uneven side different objectives etc

1 of the best games iv'e ever played i didn't fire a shot

2 teams of 3 Gang members had a prisoner exchange in a bar, it was set in africa where guns on show is not taboo. both teams were told that all we had to do was go in act natural "order a drink from the bar" then get out, so we were all thinking police raid.

just before we go in the marshal says to me that we are to leave with both prisoners, so i quickly sort a signal out with my team before we go in past the bouncer.

when we head in the other gang are already there "having a drink" and the place is packed, complete with a drunk falling all over every1, method acting by my mate.

then there is a confusion at the bar some men have forced there way in and the barmen has a shotgun out, with that distraction my mobile "rings" and all 3 of us grab a gun barrel push it away from us and i tell the guys with a wink "nobodys gonna get hurt today are they"

as i releave 1 rival of his weapon i get a look of utter shock and you b*****d and we head for the door sharpish.

the bouncer stop us on the way out noticing that we have got the other guys at gun point and trys to stop us. I then hand my prisoner to a team mate and beckon the bouncer to listen closely, as he leans in i pull a rubber knife whilst covering his mouth.

upon leaving the dead bouncer calls me a ruthless b*****d.

at the de brief we were told everybody elses obectives

a differnt group had plans to rob the bar there was a group of cops that were to arrest us but got distracted by the bar robbery

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

KaRcop I'm a pilot. Find out more about KaRcop
              Working...
              X