ICS M4 Commando Sportline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS M4 Commando Sportline

Have just purchased this gun, wanting to upgrade it in the future, absolutely clueless on what the sizes are as they were not given from the supplier. If anybody knows any upgrades for the gun that will fit, e.g Grip, sights etc..
    I have a two tone as I have no license so I am not sure about buying a two tone handgaurd or if you even can? :S
    Thanks for the help,
    Matthew.

Find out what motor is in it, im sure the sportline come with a loud crappy motor, drop a turbo 3000 in it a tightbore and a TM hop rubber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: ICS M4 Commando Sportline

all accessories and mods will fit it....they are all a standard size!

as far as i know it will have the standard CA internals in so shouldnt need any internal work doing, maybe some nice optics on if you dont like iron sights
      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Re: ICS M4 Commando Sportline

I think Shadowcaptain was speed reading and talking about a Classic Army gun!

ICS is not a standard size externally and the split gearbox is a unique ICS design (although it will take standard V2 internal parts). The gearbox should be pretty good - although the motor could do with an upgrade. Most standard body accessories will not fit without some modding - usually some filing here and there. Changing the front handguard usually involves a new delta ring as the ICS one is none standard. Or you can stick with ICS accessories which will fit fine

Sights and stuff will be fine - the rails/RIS on the ICS is standard, so any rail mounted accessories (sights, lasers, torches etc..) will fit.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MWatson Find out more about MWatson
        Working...
        X