• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Converting G&G m14 to an EBR

As the title, can it be done at all?
    Weapons free

Re: Converting G&G m14 to an EBR

there is a conversion kit for the marui don't know if it would fit the G&G.

Comment

The G&G DMR kit fits the Marui so I would say so

Comment

It's not an EBR though...

Does anyone know if the kits which fit TM guns will fit the G&G ones?
        Weapons free

Comment

I think what he means is that the G&G DMR kit works on the marui so you wouldve thought it would work visa versa.

Comment

Ah, apologies then. If anyone can confirm it then im good to go. If not, i shall hold for the WE EBRs
            Weapons free

Comment

The kit I was talking about its from G&P and you can get it from the armouries of wolf for a whopping: £399.99. IMO its not worth it I would save your money hold out for the WE and then you would have a m14 EBR and a classic style...

watermarked picture removed
              Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 24 September, 2010, 09:38.

Comment

If its from G&P its made for the TM so you cannot assume that it will fit the G&G. As far as I know the G&G is slightly different and the parts arent interchangeable. Ive not heard of a kit specifically for the G&G M14 just the G&P for the TM one.. So on this information I would presume that there is no kit for it.

Much better to wait for the WE one.

EDIT: not sure how youll get both in one though. As far as im aware the WE EBR does not come with the classic stock. But that doesnt matter as you only want the EBR!

Comment

Id beg to differ, the G&P is very much worth it.

Quality wise it blows all others out of the water. It feels better, and is absolutely bomb-proof. Makes no difference to the firing of the gun (why would it? its a shell), but externally its as good as it gets.

£400 for the short is a steal. Id happily pay it again. Just beware, its much heavier than you think. If you have arms like noodles dont even bother.
                  AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Fenriz im not saying the G&P isnt amazing quality (i've had one so can vouch for it), im just questioning whether it would fit on a G&G M14. Seen as the G&G M14s are slightly different and the G&P EBR kits are made for the TM M14 I wouldve said that it wouldnt fit the G&G.

Comment

Oh no doubt mate. My post was more addressed to the poster above you. Should have used a quote.

Totally agreed with you, i very much doubt itd fit a G&G. It was designed specifically for the TM, as was the King Arms kit.

Personally, aside from the new WE GBB (which i remain skeptical about in terms of actual quality and skirmishability); i cant see a single reason to own any M14 other than the Marui. Sure, it costs. But its by far and away a bargain for the price.
                      AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

meh your opinion it does look very sexy and g&p externals are perfect but still, at least IMO if I was going to spend 400 on airsoft stuff I would get my self a new aeg or a pistol and the rest on upgrades for one of my guns. I would never spend that much on externals particularly if it was something already very sexy like an m14.

Comment

Which means its not worth it to you. There being the distinction.

If you cant afford it, thats fair enough. But for those that can, its more than worth it.

Dont get me wrong, im by no means rich. In fact my airsoft budget is lower than most. But i wanted it, so i got it. And i dont regret it in the slightest. There is no single AEG, GBB, part, accessory, or bit of gear which would be more worthy of my £400 than this. Not one.

Its the difference between a great looking gun, and a showstopper. Mine turns heads every week without fail. If you want an EBR, the G&P is the only way. Everything else is just a poor reflection.

That said, i love EBR's. In fact im looking at buying a second one for having it set as a normal AEG and not as a locked DMR. If youre not that into EBRs i guess it may not be worth it to you.
                          AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

well in fairness I did say "...in my opinion..." and I am 'into' EBRs I just think I couldn't justify it to myself...

although how much you love yours is making me want one...

Comment

Sorry for going off topic but,

What would be better, a TM M14 with the G&P kit or G&P's own EBR?
                              TM/G&P MK14 Mod 0, G&P SR16 URX Shorty, TM Glock 18c GBB, DE L128A1

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jcolt Find out more about jcolt
                              Working...
                              X